Being part of the GPM Public Relations Team allows you to make a positive impact across the GPM platform. You are the face of GPM and represent the entire community, staff team, and what we as a community stand for. Your main overall goal is establish active engagement within the community.
As a Public Relations Member of GPM, you are expected to:
- Communicate frequently/regularly with other Public Relations Members and the Team Supervisor
- Create detailed articles showcasing our amazing Community Affiliates and Developers
- Maintain Social Media presence by remaining active with posting new content on platforms and replying/engaging to users
- Build and strengthen community engagement within our platforms (Twitter, Discord, etc)
- Manage and feature community-contributed content to strength our resolve with our wonderful developers
- Plan and coordinate community based events and giveaways
- Provide general support to members within Discord and our Website
- Have an understanding of social media and solid experience working with/using multiple social networking platforms.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a deadline-oriented, inquisitive individual, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Be an individual who is able to build rapport and show communicativeness
- Have a strong background in the Grand Theft Auto franchise
- Be able to understand influencers/trends within the GTA Community/GTA Modding Community
- Have a good overall reputation within the GTA Community
- Display a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team to better help the community
Be creative and put effort into your application, show that you want this opportunity. We do not exactly require an "application template" as we want to see your overall creativeness while making your application. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by clicking here.
- All applicants that make it past the pre-screening round will be contacted via the PM system and asked to do an interview with one or several of our staff members (panel style), which will take place on our Discord Server. Depending on your interview, you will have a final interview with the Community Director (@Ray).
- Please understand that we will reach out to you only if we find your application of interest towards this opening. We will not always message those who are denied or do not make it past certain rounds,
Thank you for your interest in joining the GPM Public Relations Team.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups