The Media Team's overall goal is to engage within our social media pages, create YouTube videos/trailers, promote uploaded content, and ensure that our members have the best overall experience within GPM.
As a Media Team Member of GPM, you are expected to:
- Create, edit, and produce high-quality YouTube videos for thousands to see.
- Have the tools and experience to create future announcement trailers for FivePD, tutorial videos, mod promotions, and various other projects that are in development from GPMDS.
- Have the ability to keep internal information to yourself.
- Meet overall expectations and deadlines and goals given by Management.
- Attend staff team meetings on Discord (mic is required).
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as a team to better help the community.
- Interact within the GPM Community (YouTube Comments, GPM Site, and Discord).
Be creative and put effort into your application, show that you want this opportunity. Be sure to list references and answer all questions with great detail.
- Should you meet our requirements/expectations, applicants that make it past the pre-screening round will be contacted via the PM system and asked to do a panel interview with several Community Administrators and Management Team Members.
- Those chosen to this position who have their own YouTube/media channel have the ability to promote themselves towards the end of the video or in the video description.
Thank you for your interest in joining the GPM Media Team.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups