Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Lost_Soul

Can we find old mods?

So, I've been searching around for older mods that were on the original site, and my luck has been...rather bad. There a few I've been looking for, such an all american ambulance mod (it was red with a flag and 9/11 tribute) and a powercall siren mod that let you select while siren tones to use by putting in different files. I keep seeing people upload newer things, and it's kind of heartbreaking. I know that somehow out there there HAS to be copies of these files and mods floating around, and SA is getting far too little attention. So I'm asking nicely, if you have copies of older mods, can you post them?

There was a mod built into Cleo I believe that was for sirens, however at some point with one of the SAMP updates blocked that from working in game. If you aren't playing SAMP and are only using single player, then you should be fine. I forget the mod, but maybe @PArescueEMT has some additional insight regarding where you might find that.

I know that the Mordeki ELM has a Client side siren mod built in, also, there are plenty  of siren  mods for SA out there. As for the all american ambulance, that is one that I don't have. It might be possible that our resident mod horder, @yakadoshi, might have some more insight to that. I will dig through my hoard of SA mods and see if I can come up with something close. I also am intending to upload the Mordeki ELM next for people to use in SA next.

• Like 1

I have ELM. V9 I believe. And yes, when I use [ the siren comes on and ] changes tones. The issue is it doesn't work in samp, which is mostly what I play. On top of that, The normal sirens are flat out annoying. They are just very...generic. They don't feel real. And yeah, the american ambulance was on the original GPM but I haven't seen it since.