Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NotCamSlice

Developer Update #2 - Release Approaching

GPMDS3.thumb.png.11b181ee3a845c7134b6feb1374356ab.png

Developer Update #2 - "FivePD's Release Approaching"

FivePD Build Number: 0.8-IB (Internal Build)

FivePD Official Announcement Thread

Can't believe it's been one whole month since our last Developer Update with the community. Since the last update, we've made some big progress on FivePD and we're super excited for the release coming sooner then we have imagined. We want to thank the Community for their support, suggestions, ideas and feedback to our modification, your voice has made us bring ideas to life and make FivePD better. Most of you reading this has read the title first and think we're giving out a release date, well I can't say when however I can tell you all its coming soon, our Developers ( @Natixco, @porsekin, and @NotCamSlice) have been busting out the modification fundamentals and making sure its compatible with each operating system, community, and fits all needs. 

FivePD's Progress?
During a month work we've came a long way since starting out. After scanning through multiple suggestions we've made modifications to FivePD to ensure configuration and future of each server is unimaginable. We hope with the tools, configuration and tutorials we are providing will allow servers to create more and unique callouts for their communities. Over the last few weeks we've made a change from MongoDB to MySQL, this switch happened as many communities are more familiar and currently using MySQL. Check out below for some inside look at what the Configuration file will look like:

image.png.85a2dca24a1641c728f8d99593f6842a.png

Following up on the Progression, we've also completed some more Callouts. For a full list Check below:

• Active Shooter
  • Biker on the Highway
  • Intoxication
  • Medical Assistance
  • Peace Officer Impersonator
  • Solicitation
  • Welfare Check
  • Person walking with a Gun
  • Trespassing
  • Person with a Knife
  • Civilian requiring medical assistance

We've also made some improvements and updates on our Computer System. Since before the last Developer Update we've mentioned about implementing an XP Level system to encourage the Officers to do more to earn XP and rank through our ranks within the system, yes we have allowed you to change the ranks within the configuration files. As well we've added a Department Selections of  LSPD, BCSO, LSSD, all these mentioned, the ranks we've listed by default can be changed and their permissions can as well. Check out the screenshots below to look at the changes!

unknown.png

unknown.png

Beta?

Moving forward we are going to start releasing more screenshots on our Twitter and more development progress there as well. Also with the beta fast approaching we want to remind everyone that FivePD will be in Beta stage meaning there may be some bugs we have not notice, we encourage everyone to submit bug reports to us, this will help most definitely to make sure your experience is the best. A few days before release you will see a forum section where bug reports can be made for our development team and we'll be releasing a tutorial on how to create your own Callouts for the game-mode.

Can't thank you all enough for the support you've shown to us. Myself and rest of the Community Team can't wait to release this and the future updates and/or Projects. More Developer Updates/Blogs will be coming out in 2 weeks, make sure you read that!

Sincerely,

Cam
Lead Developer

• Like 6
  • Super Like 3

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
LEAD DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER | MANAGEMENT TEAM
GITHUB | DISCORD

question will you have a tutorial to upload to MySQL im sure its simple but i have never done anything with it in my server 

5 minutes ago, bradn said:

question will you have a tutorial to upload to MySQL im sure its simple but i have never done anything with it in my server 

Yes, there will be a full tutorial on the installation of FivePD.

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD

5 minutes ago, NotCamSlice said:

Yes, there will be a full tutorial on the installation of FivePD.

Great thanks  my small fivem community is super excited for this  keep up the great work 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Majestic44 said:

I think my desk just lifted like 2 inches... lol

^ All jokes aside

I'm super exceeded for this to be made `PUBLIC` and ready to get started playing with friends.

Lol!

• Like 1

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD

Suggestion, for the police dept. Names in the cad such as LSPD, BCSO, LSSD. Should be change able, most community go off of real states for instance "LAPD, CHP, LASD" or NYDP, NYSP, NYSD. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fresnowolf559 said:

Suggestion, for the police dept. Names in the cad such as LSPD, BCSO, LSSD. Should be change able, most community go off of real states for instance "LAPD, CHP, LASD" or NYDP, NYSP, NYSD. 

This is already a configuration implemented. You will be able to change the Names, Short-names, Ranks and more within the Department config files. As shown below,image.thumb.png.4da3f97e76797acad99d320824bfbc65.png

• Like 1

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD

Can't wait to get my hands on it! 

quick critique however, I'm assuming the "Biker on Highway" call is a bicycle and if so should be renamed to "Bicycle on Highway" to clarify what you're actually looking for.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SirDerbear said:

Can't wait to get my hands on it! 

quick critique however, I'm assuming the "Biker on Highway" call is a bicycle and if so should be renamed to "Bicycle on Highway" to clarify what you're actually looking for.

It will have more details within the Call itself.

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD

15 minutes ago, 10 David 01 said:

Looks great!! will the beta be open or closed beta?  if closed how would one go about getting on the list for it?

It'll be announced later. Stay tuned 😎

• Like 4

With the server configuration settings, are you able to enable/disable specific callouts?

35 minutes ago, Rich said:

With the server configuration settings, are you able to enable/disable specific callouts?

With settings not, but you can simply put/remove the specific callout into/from the callouts folder.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, judostefke1 said:

Will this script also work on OneSync servers?  

That's a good question! We have not checked it yet, but in theory it should work. For the first release we want to make sure that it works with only the basic fivem, but later we'll test it.

• Like 2