Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Echo Wolf

Echo wolf late intro

I just realized I hadn't done a introduction, so better late than never.

I live in Colorado and enjoy graphic design as well as helping out the lspdfr community.  I strive for my work to be unique and attractive, so with me you won't get quantity but you will get quality. 

I enlisted in the Marine Corp Security Forces straight out of high school and was deployed during Operation Enduring Freedom.  I have held many jobs but would love to try my hands at designing actual livery as a career and am actively seeking that.

I have a small team of developers that work together brainstorming the livery and eup I work on and upload here. they also have their own stop the ped questions and answers and other xml projects of their own. Along with YouTube streams and videos. It's a team effort on every pack be it doing quality assurance on each others work or telling the others they are wrong! 

I look forward to bringing GPM exclusive content as well as early released content in the future and hope everyone enjoys the hard work my team and all developers and content creators put into their work! 

Edited by Echo Wolf
  • Like 3

Better late than never haha. Nonetheless great introduction! Thank you for your service to this country 🙂

I and others look forward to seeing more of your content on GPM.

Keep up the good work!

Ray

• Super Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.