Jump to content

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

  • Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ray

FivePD - Suggestions/Questions Thread

Recommended Posts

GPMDS.thumb.png.2181eb440c689d4238f3888f417a60f8.png

 

As we continue the development of FivePD, we want to hear what the overall community wants to see added into FivePD. If you have not read the official announcement of FivePD, please click here or go to fivepd.com for more details.

 

Suggestions
When making a suggestion, please be descriptive and explain in detail how you see this "feature" operating. Please make sure no one has suggested the same feature before posting it. The more information you give us, the better the GPMDS Team can develop the system. Although many of you may have a great idea/suggestion, we can not always promise that all of them will make it in the first version or even at all within FivePD.
If you support someone's idea, please "Like" the suggestion to show community interest!

 

Questions
If you have questions in general about how FivePD will work/operate, feel free to ask below! Please note that FivePD is still in development, so there is a chance that we may not have the best answer for you but will do our best, of course.

 

Want to stay up to date with FivePD? Be sure to follow the official FivePD twitter account (@Five_PD) and continue to check the "GPM Development Studios" subforum for more information. 

Thank you!

 

FivePD's Popular FAQ

Q: When will it be released?

A: At the moment we do not have a "ETA" however we project FivePD to be released once we are satisfied with our internal testing. We do not want to rush our development and release something broken. 

Keep your eyes open on upcoming Development Updates in the FivePD "News & Updates" forum!

 

Q: Can players play as a Civilian/EMS/Fire?

A: FivePD's goal is to create an innovative yet powerful gamemode which allows all players to play as a Law Enforcement Officer.

 

Q:  How easy will this be for server owners to set up on their own FiveM servers? Do I need to be a mathematician, or can I be just a regular old joe?

A:  It's enough if you're just a regular old joe. 😁 Just drag and drop the plugin folder into your server's resources folder and boom, it's working. 😎

 

Q: How does the backup system work when requesting for help?

A: There will be 2 backup request mode. One is sent to all players and the other request will be sent to only the players who are close to you.

 

Q: Will people who play as a civilian be able to register their player in the CAD?
A: No. Players can only play as police officers with this mod and interact only with AI pedestrians. Maybe in a future update there will be an option to register yourself in the CAD, but not in the release.


Q: How can I install the mod?
A: Just simply drag and drop the mod into your FiveM server's resources folder.

  • Like 6
  • Super Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

 

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Beta test? 

 

 

We will definitely hold a beta test. We have not yet decided whether or not it will be a public or private testing environment but we will let the community know once we hit that stage 🙂


Kind regards,

Ray

 

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Trump There is no connection between FivePD and ELS, they work together. We'll make sure to don't make key shortcuts that conflict with ELS config.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Will this replace the many mods I have for "cop" related things? Will it be for ai also? Second question I have is.....is it controller supported?

Edited by Mr. Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mr. Lee We're trying to put almost every thing that you can use in LSPDFR in our plugin. AI backup and controller support is currently non-existent, but maybe in the future 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NotJosh said:

You can do other jobs not just police like DOT,EMS,Fire.

 

FivePD is designed to simulate the law enforcement aspect for FiveM (this is why we choose the name FivePD). Giving players the ability to patrol the San Andreas area with other users also patrolling too. In the future we may further expand to allow different departments such as Fire and EMS. But this is still unknown at the time. We have a list full with ideas for potential implementation 👍

  • Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

 

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think AI backup should be a option (later on ofc) some servers only have like 3-5 people per "patrol" and I'd imagine it could get hard patrolling with 5 people but just a small suggestion. 

  • Like 1

With best regards,

Jay

 

Rest in peace Juice WRLD 🖤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, INSAN1TY said:

I think AI backup should be a option (later on ofc) some servers only have like 3-5 people per "patrol" and I'd imagine it could get hard patrolling with 5 people but just a small suggestion. 

 

Noted. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

 

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If possible, I would like to see dialogue options (such as question menus) able to be customized.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rich said:

If possible, I would like to see dialogue options (such as question menus) able to be customized.

 

Thank you for your great suggestion! 

We will try to satisfy everyone's need as soon as we can and make every little detail widely customizable.

However, not every suggested feature will be available at launch so please give us a little time to implement these.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter for future updates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really cant wait for this! One suggestion I have is to remove the client scripts, as people want to come in and troll. I have noticed that in many other servers, also I feel that when it comes out maybe there should be a supervisor application, and with that they are able to kick people from the game if they are trolling and overall not being legit. Maybe add like a money system for more fun as well with when you arrest someone or give them a ticket make it where you get xp for it, with the more XP you get the more you rank up, the more you rank up the more cars, peds, outfits, and money you get. Stop at Senior Officer and make like a sergeant application in the DISCORD, I feel that this would be very cool, as you are grinding for the ranks and people will show it to each other. Make a way where the money can be spent, like make a food script/Hydration Script. I really cant wait for this to come out and I hope that I was able to give you guys some good ideas for the server overall and I feel that this is a great idea overall.

  • Like 1

FiveM Developer:  Handling Developer, FiveM Modler, Skin Developer    "It always seems impossible until it’s done.    -Nelson Mandela"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Neptune Modifications said:

I really cant wait for this! One suggestion I have is to remove the client scripts, as people want to come in and troll. I have noticed that in many other servers, also I feel that when it comes out maybe there should be a supervisor application, and with that they are able to kick people from the game if they are trolling and overall not being legit. Maybe add like a money system for more fun as well with when you arrest someone or give them a ticket make it where you get xp for it, with the more XP you get the more you rank up, the more you rank up the more cars, peds, outfits, and money you get. Stop at Senior Officer and make like a sergeant application in the DISCORD, I feel that this would be very cool, as you are grinding for the ranks and people will show it to each other. Make a way where the money can be spent, like make a food script/Hydration Script. I really cant wait for this to come out and I hope that I was able to give you guys some good ideas for the server overall and I feel that this is a great idea overall.


Thank you for your suggestions!

The concept of this mod is to provide an ejoyable environment to you and your friends. You will be able to have your own server with this mod.

We might consider the supervisor kick system as it might be useful, but people who play with their friend should not require an option to kick them.

However, this is not and RP mod (in terms of "character life",hydration,food and money might not be implemented). Clients scripts are required in order to have a full experience as the scripts require client side interactions (Like the callouts).
There will be an XP system, more details will be available soon..

Stay tuned!

😉

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be customization with the CAD/MDT? As in being able to change images and names to make it something else other than lore friendly departments.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SirDerbear said:

Will there be customization with the CAD/MDT? As in being able to change images and names to make it something else other than lore friendly departments.

Of course! Everything will be widely customizable.

Could you give a little more detail about changing the names? What do you mean? I'm asking it because we don't want to leave out anything.

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, porsekin said:

Of course! Everything will be widely customizable.

Could you give a little more detail about changing the names? What do you mean?

😉

Instead of "Los Santos Police Department" being able to change it across the board as *Insert real police department here*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirDerbear said:

Instead of "Los Santos Police Department" being able to change it across the board as *Insert real police department here*

The background of the computer is currently an image and does not have text components. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, porsekin said:

The background of the computer is currently an image and does not have text components. 

Alright sounds good. Thanks for the info.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be multiple (LEO) departments to choose on CAD? Like city, state/highway, county police forces?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a great feature!

 It might be implemented in a later version, but don't expect it on release.

We'll try our best.

Make sure to follow us on twitter for exclusive images! 😉

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, porsekin said:

Sounds like a great feature!

 It might be implemented in a later version, but don't expect it on release.

We'll try our best.

Make sure to follow us on twitter for exclusive images! 😉

 

Do you guys have a planned release date yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.