Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ray

Introducing "FivePD" - A Police FiveM Gamemode

Ray

The first Development Update for FivePD has been released! 

Click here to check it out!

Message added by Ray

Looks good. ELS or no ?

Awesome. As long as it doesn't go the way that god awful DoJ went. It'll be fine and count me in.

Glad to see the community is interested in this!

This is just the beginning. We have so much planned for this gamemode we can not wait to share 🙂

We will be posting a lot of previews on the official FivePD twitter account (@Five_PD) so be sure to follow the account!

Here is a little eye candy of the police computer 😉

Spoiler

policepc.thumb.png.15b31501dc3591ba0e869a05512e0650.png

Shoutout to the GPMDS Team (@NotCamSlice, @porsekin, @Natixco) for their fantastic contributions so far!

• Like 2

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

As we continue to develop FivePD, we'd thought it would be a neat idea for the community to suggest/ask questions about FivePD.

If you wish to suggest features or have any questions about FivePD, please visit this new thread below

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

More eye candy/news for you all 🙂

Spoiler

Finishing up "Person with a Knife" 

Knife.thumb.png.cca89d688fe918b43412ae80b91d8a15.png

An early preview of having a car follow you to initiate a traffic stop

follow.thumb.png.046554282db1ae772a0eb1414adde92d.png

----

This upcoming Thursday (1/9/2020) we will be releasing the features that we plan on developing for FIvePD V1.0.

Keep your eyes open on our official twitter account and on this thread for the latest news and developments!

• Like 3

Kind regards,

Ray

I think you need to expand NPC support, call backup not only players, but NPC cops too. My own dream - Co-op oriented LSPDFR or it's analogue. Where will be enough to play only with friend, which will be just partner. So it mean same lke just LSPDFR with partner mod, but partner will be player 2. Just play lspdfr with friend, fight with AI criminals with help of AI cops.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lozano said:

I think you need to expand NPC support, call backup not only players, but NPC cops too. My own dream - Co-op oriented LSPDFR or it's analogue. Where will be enough to play only with friend, which will be just partner. So it mean same lke just LSPDFR with partner mod, but partner will be player 2. Just play lspdfr with friend, fight with AI criminals with help of AI cops.

Thank you for you suggestion!

Absolutely! We will be working on it as soon as the core functions are completed and we have a stable version.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Thank you for you suggestion!

Absolutely! We will be working on it as soon as the core functions are completed and we have a stable version.

Also, i think all locations (for example police stations) should be customisable. And it should be easy and understandable, for simple adaptation of the mod for custom map mods like Liberty City or something other.

Also, i think all locations (for example police stations) should be customisable. And it should be easy and understandable, for simple adaptation of the mod for custom map mods like Liberty City or something other.

That's a good idea, but as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), custom addon maps are placed on the far ocean. With that being said callouts wont spawn on those streets, because there is essentially just water.

1 hour ago, Natixco said:

That's a good idea, but as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), custom addon maps are placed on the far ocean. With that being said callouts wont spawn on those streets, because there is essentially just water.

Yes, but here can be a option too, to create custom spawn points for NPC criminalls, where you need to put any x, y, z coords

4 hours ago, Lozano said:

Yes, but here can be a option too, to create custom spawn points for NPC criminalls, where you need to put any x, y, z coords

Could be an option but it more than likely would still be buggy as they aren't apart of the actually map and before with the Liberty City addon the AI on there would either fall off the map or glitch into buildings

• Like 2

LogoGIFTRANS.thumb.gif.389776052e881ebecb394609825a8b4c.gif

Lead Developer | Programmer | Twitter.com/NotCamSlice

1 hour ago, NotCamSlice said:

Could be an option but it more than likely would still be buggy as they aren't apart of the actually map and before with the Liberty City addon the AI on there would either fall off the map or glitch into buildings

I mean it can be separate option only. For example by default it spawning in different locations, but if "custom spawn zone = 1" it will use custom spawn point or points coordinates, it will be in responsibility of user, which will set this points.

• Like 2

I mean it can be separate option only. For example by default it spawning in different locations, but if "custom spawn zone = 1" it will use custom spawn point or points coordinates, it will be in responsibility of user, which will set this points.

If the user wants to make a callouts, he can surely set the coordinates wherever the user wants.

I'm currently working on to make the API even better and more understandable for those who might not really understand coding.

I will be making a documentation too in the next days.

If you have any question about it, feel free to ask.

• Like 2

Minor update on today's progress!

Kind regards,

Ray