Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lavish Santos

LSPDFR Controls

Question

Hi Everyone,

I hope y'all are having a great day today, I was wondering if someone could help me set up and customize my mods for the LSPDFR. 

I am a noob who's trying to play it but i feel like my controls are really messed up for example, i would be turning the siren lights on my cop car and other things will start turning on too like the blinkers and the headlights of the vehicle. I've tried to watch some videos but most of them didnt't really help ( I probably didn't look for the right ones) I also use PS4 controller to play and there's also some bonding buttons that are doing multiply things that they shouldn't 

Please, someone help this noob ;-( 

4 answers to this question

I recommend always checking the .ini files, that's where the keybindings are located (or with the new version there is a new menu, I can't remember), install the plugins one by one to get habituated, or write a note about your keybindings
good luck 😉
Feel free to ask anything 

Edited by DaveSkinWorks

spacer.pngDSW.thumb.png.7b28a15c4caf9bece42499443a976992.png

Texture DEV, memeber of Vivid Studios and its management team

Official Vivid Discord, click below

spacer.png

For sure! Be sure to check the INIs of all mods. I always do so and then put them into an excel worksheet. It helps me keep track and to cross reference for incompatibilities. 

• Like 1

Staff Team - Community Affairs

GPM_TOPIC_MOVED.thumb.png.089589fb84a69ed9abd3559fc1d076e3.png

This thread has been moved to the correct section by the Staff Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

LSPDFR Keys

F4 - Console
B - Backup
N - Police Car Menu
N - Interaction Menu
E - Stop Suspect (While holding gun at them)
Y - Answer Call
E - Police Computer