Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devin

Snow or No Snow

Snow or No Snow  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Snow or No Snow

• Yes! Snow Everywhere!
    • No! Hate It!
    • Snow...Sometimes/Someplaces

Hey. I was curious to know how many people enjoy having snow within their game. Answer the poll! Feel free to explain your reasoning below. I personally enjoy having snow but only if I'm patrolling out in the county.

• Like 1

Staff Team - Community Affairs

Snow.... California.... Something I can get behind sometimes. Being from California there are few populated areas that recieve snow so I dont see much of it, However when Im up in the county rocking a Liberty CHP car crank the snow up! Recently as winter approaches I have seen many snowy police car pics (specifically CHP, Im a fanboy get over it,) and it has turned the tables on what snows in my game!

• Like 1

Personally i like snow but up to a point, it can look really good in GTA V especially with Visual V etc but after a while i get sick of everything being white. The biggest issue is that people turn on snow too early in gta and its gets boring fast imo.

• Like 1

I enjoy snow during our IRL winter times, Even go as far as adding different handling mods for varying levels of traction. Only thing I wish I could do was not have my game look like it was freezing cold and drive down the road and someones walking around shirtless and in shorts..

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:23 AM, Christopher said:

What is this snow you speak of?

Ahh Australians over here haven't seen snow. Snow is something you don't want to have. Me and @Lucky™ deal with it every year and it sucks

• Super Like 1

ZRmcT5i.png

Community Moderator | Programmer | Twitter.com/NotCamSlice

From an aesthetics perspective, I love snow.  From a  "I have to be in this every day" perspective, no.  I hate the cold, and snow=cold.  I'll add snow to my game a few times during winter, but there's no way I can do it every shift.  Main reason being visibility.    Half the time I can't even see the road.

• Like 1

-Red

13 minutes ago, Lucky™ said:

Heh, too bad that was from a TV ad from a few years back. 🤣

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

System Operations Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

Snow is great for a very limited time. Its a really nice change, brightens everything up and makes for some amazing screenshots BUT should only be there for 2 weeks max in my opinion, after that its a bit too much and not enjoyable. Think its a bit early for snow as people usually dont remove it until atleast after Christmas, sometimes the New Year.

Id leave it another week or so before bringing snow to my game/server

• Like 1

If I ever make a server I am SOOOO doing snow because it is realistic not that everyone is patrolling on a hot summer day when it is Winter.

• Like 1

FiveM Developer:  Handling Developer, FiveM Modler, Skin Developer    "It always seems impossible until it’s done.    -Nelson Mandela"

On 12/8/2019 at 2:04 PM, DevonH said:

Even by myself I RP so during  the winter season I keep snow on the ground.

I agree 100%

• Like 1

FiveM Developer:  Handling Developer, FiveM Modler, Skin Developer    "It always seems impossible until it’s done.    -Nelson Mandela"