Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

channels4-banner.jpg

Inferno Collection: Police Panic
Police-Panic.svg?branch=master

Public Beta Version 1.21

The Police Panic script is a simple Standalone script that allows Officers to tune into a “Panic Channel”, which allows them to receive Panic Button activations, as well as activate their own Panic Button. Once a Panic Button is activated, all tuned Officers will hear an Emergency tone, followed by the name of the Officer, their nearest street and cross street, as well as a large flashing blip on their map, with a flashing map route; these will only display for a few seconds.

Presently, the following can be customized:

• Cooldown time between activations
  • Chat Messages
  • Amount of time blip and route show for
  • Toggleable reminder
  • Auto tuning
    • Based off of whitelist OR
    • Based off of vehicles
  • Toggleable notifications and chat suggestions
  • Which players can use which command (via a whitelist).
  • Choice of three whitelist options:
    1. Steam ID based JSON file
    2. Ace Permissions
    3. No whitelist

Development Showcase Video

Pictures

SPOILER-unknown.png

Download Link

https://github.com/inferno-collection/Police-Panic/releases

Check out the Wiki for an installation guide, as well as to find out how to use the resource.

If you have any troubles, suggestions, feedback, etc, please check the Wiki and/or create a new issue on GitHub.

Thank you to our Alpha Testers, and their respective servers and players, for testing this resource:

• LurkingSpirit #8338
  • Tom | DutchGamingsHD15#7193
  • J. Hughesman #6922
  • Ovist#9081
  • FamalamJamalam#0001
  • Beerasaurus - Rex#9371
  • Trevor Cory#7451

The Inferno Collection Team

• ChristopherM
  • Scott_UK
  • FrozenN00b

Interested in keeping up-to-date with what we are working on? Check out our roadmap.

Why is this posted here and not in the download section? See here.

Edited by Christopher
Public Beta Version 1.21
  • Like 1

This is amazing! Thanks for developing such awesome content, people will love this 👍

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Public Beta Version 1.21

Added:

• More configuration options
  • Added auto tuning based off of whitelist OR vehicles
  • /unwhitelist command, uses same perm as the whitelist command, however, it only removes people from the whitelist, using either in-game ID or steamhex.

Changed:

• whitelist.json and inferno-police-panic.cfg to allow new auto tuning

Fixed:

• A bug where the whitelist was fetched twice upon extry to the server

Now live on Github; make sure you don't blindly drag-and-drop to update, take a look at the new configuration options, a visit the whitelisting wiki page if you want help setting up Auto Tuning 👍

Edited by Christopher
  • Like 1

Very dumb question: If I want only clocked in police officers to be able to use this, I use ACE permissions for that?

12 minutes ago, martuksxxxx said:

Very dumb question: If I want only clocked in police officers to be able to use this, I use ACE permissions for that?

That would depend on what framework you are using, if any. Anyone one on the whitelist can access any commands they are whitelisted for at any time.

But for whitelist I would need to manually enter every single steam id into the file, wouldn't I? I understand that I can use discord permissions, but some people who are cops are playing as civs, so they will get notification aswell

PS. sorry for dumb questions, that is what I am figuring out atm regarding other stuff in server aswell, I am new to this

Edit: Never mind, I will do it based off vehicles

Edited by martuksxxxx

12 hours ago, martuksxxxx said:

But for whitelist I would need to manually enter every single steam id into the file, wouldn't I?

Yes

12 hours ago, martuksxxxx said:

but some people who are cops are playing as civs, so they will get notification aswell

In which case you can whitelist them for the commands, and can even autotune them if you want to, then you can disable the reminder option in the configuration and if they happen to be auto-tuned when they join the server and plan to play as a civ, they can just detune themselves with the command. 👍

• Like 1