Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucky™

TeamSpeak 5 Beta

How do you feel about the look of the teamspeak beta?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the look of the beta so far?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you choose TS5 over discord?

• Yes
    • Hell no

I do not know how many people here got access to the beta, so i'll post some screens and lets get your input on it for those that do not have it. Currently not a lot to show, the screen shots will show you how it looks throughout opening it and the different options. I've also included a screen shot of what the "Lite" mode would look like over the dark mode.

1153742399_TeamSpeak5beta.thumb.png.9c0de653f387822dfc95f2878067776b.png534229357_TeamSpeak5beta2.thumb.png.97b5998aafc9919fc6c70422b4661741.png1427719417_TeamSpeak5beta3.thumb.png.83396521467001fd1325f3b15855d20e.png568491860_TeamSpeak5beta4.thumb.png.916a3f5e9c121669c9500095cabae9ad.png925667404_TeamSpeak5beta5.thumb.png.68fa733760526058fb55a250787034c1.png249643798_TeamSpeak5beta6Lite.thumb.png.f827de6e4863cd3e5f1cead91e97d395.png

• Like 1

I have very high hopes for TeamSpeak 5. I'm sure many people miss using TeamSpeak 3 as I do too lol. Time will tell how they will compete with Discord. 🤞

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

wheres teamspeak 4 at tho

• Like 1

I'm curious to see how this will compete with discord. I loved TS2 and TS3 and used it aggressively for years (wish I still had that amount of freetime). Overall I believe it looks pretty good but if I already have everything on discord, what's making me switch?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HDgamerzPC said:

NO! Let me enjoy my nostalgic TS3, dammit!

You can use both, TS5 connects to TS3 servers without any issues.

10 hours ago, Luckyx49 said:

You can use both, TS5 connects to TS3 servers without any issues.

I want it to look the same though lol. And how is the plugin support? Bc at the end of the day that's probably what's keeping TS3 alive.

43 minutes ago, HDgamerzPC said:

I want it to look the same though lol. And how is the plugin support? Bc at the end of the day that's probably what's keeping TS3 alive.

Unknown as of right now, I haven't tried adding any but I'll go out on a limb and say there will be support for it because that's what TS is known for.

Ehh, I have mixed feelings. I used 3 for a long time, but now I'm mostly a Discord user. TS3's server settings were particularly scary when it came to it's permission system... one wrong option and all hell broke loose. 😨

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

System Operations Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.