Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
ThatOneIowan

Am I alone in SA?

Just curious to see if anybody else still rocks San Andreas as much as I do. I don't really want to try to teach myself zmodeler so I stick with what I can do with 3ds Max. I don't mod as much as I used to but still kick stuff around here and there. 

• Like 2

I know a few members still are rocking GTA:SA. One that comes to my head is @PArescueEMT. I still play SA from time to time however it definitely has been a minute since I last played

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

I still play ALOT of SAMP and so do many others, we still have a thriving online community, so mods for SA would be wonderful!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

Just curious to see if anybody else still rocks San Andreas as much as I do. I don't really want to try to teach myself zmodeler so I stick with what I can do with 3ds Max. I don't mod as much as I used to but still kick stuff around here and there. 

As if you don't remember me 1NickBrick (@ThatOneIowan)   ... LOL and @Lost_SoulI am a SA:MP scripter now. I gave up on the modding after real life kicked in and i ran out of time.

When it comes to SA Mods, I have quite a few old GPM downloads for FD stuff and even some LEO stuff from the original GPM that I will be bringing back. I will let you know that I don't remember all the modders for these so the credits will be incomplete.

• Like 1

I haven't launched the game since 2017, but I absolutely love it. I used to play on a SAMP RP server. I haven't played the game because then that will tempt myself to get back into the RP community which I don't really have time for. 

• Like 1

I know a decent RP server if I'm allowed to post it. Granted not much RP since most of the good users aren't always online, but it's still nice.

15 hours ago, PArescueEMT said:

As if you don't remember me 1NickBrick (@ThatOneIowan)   ... LOL and @Lost_SoulI am a SA:MP scripter now. I gave up on the modding after real life kicked in and i ran out of time.

When it comes to SA Mods, I have quite a few old GPM downloads for FD stuff and even some LEO stuff from the original GPM that I will be bringing back. I will let you know that I don't remember all the modders for these so the credits will be incomplete.

Axxif right?! Nice to hear you are scripting. I don't have enough time to dedicate to learning how. And good to hear about having resources. Most of my stuff is on GTAInside right now but I don't have much of completed mods that aren't mine. I can still remember basic credits and have a cheat sheet I'll have to dig out, but this game is 15 years old, so I think at this point if we don't know, we just don't know. As long as you don't take credit for something that's not yours I think that's okay at this point. 

18 hours ago, Lost_Soul said:

I still play ALOT of SAMP and so do many others, we still have a thriving online community, so mods for SA would be wonderful!

Wondering if there is a specific need you are looking for - especially non-emergent public service? I like doing unusual stuff. I don't have a lot of time so it would take me a bit to get around to it, but I am curious. 

Wondering if there is a specific need you are looking for - especially non-emergent public service? I like doing unusual stuff. I don't have a lot of time so it would take me a bit to get around to it, but I am curious. 

Actually, the current mods I use are rather good, but...limited. I have OCD, so the mods are rather trying. While the Fire Truck and Fire Truck LA mods I have are nice Pierce units, with identical paintjobs, the emergency lights are terribly mismatched. The Engine has blue in the back all over, but only front flashes, and the main lightbar flashes white. The Truck is far more better lit, with both colors and proper functioning, but is relatively useless in game as it has no siren or functionality. The ambulance I use is also gorgeous, but only has red lights. I prefer using red and blue with white flashers forward and amber flashers behind

I actually still dabble in SA from time to time.  We were at one point/perhaps somewhat still are considering doing something with it again.  Maybe just for a bit of fun nostalgia if nothing else at this point.

Still, it's nice for a break from V sometimes.  Actually, here's something I put together during a little bit of downtime:

AIYHrgM.png

• Like 3

19 hours ago, PArescueEMT said:

@ThatOneIowanI have always been PArescueEMT LOL

Yeah yeah my memory is not great, I remember now, can't believe I put you two together. Lol

Sam that building looks great!

8 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

Yeah yeah my memory is not great, I remember now, can't believe I put you two together. Lol

Sam that building looks great!

Don't feel bad, I still am not changing you over from 1NickBrick... you were that for way too long while I was still active... LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PArescueEMT said:

Don't feel bad, I still am not changing you over from 1NickBrick... you were that for way too long while I was still active... LOL

Still my RuneScape username if it makes you feel any better! I hop on once every so often there too. Lol

7 minutes ago, Vincekaufman said:

So I probably should just reupload all my SA mods on here then

I'm sure people would love to see your mods on here 🙂

Kind regards,

Ray

10 hours ago, Vincekaufman said:

So I probably should just reupload all my SA mods on here then

The man... the myth... the legend... I've had to make siren mods since you left. Trust me, not great. Lol

• Like 1

I literally just reinstalled SA:MP. Seeing some of the OG servers still alive is quite shocking...

The level of nostalgia is insane haha.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

I buried myself in remorse after I deleted old stuff with collection of GTA SA police car mods from nearly a decade ago due to moving on. I tried to recover using a program but unfortunately when I finally found them, they were all scattered.

I'm really sorry for that decision. It was one of the biggest mistakes. Happy some of you still have old stuff laying around. It's good to see GPM back with a fresh start!

• Like 1