Welcome to GTA Police Mods

Welcome to GTA Police Mods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Christopher

Fire Alarm + Fire Panel Resource

channels4-banner.jpg

Inferno Collection: Fire Alarm
Fire-Alarm.svg?branch=master

Public Beta Version 4.5

The Fire Alarm resource adds both fire alarms, manual call-points/pull-stations, and fire control panels into your server. By default, the resource comes with one location, the Mission Row police station, which contains a handfull of call-points, and a control-panel, however, the resource allows and encourages you to add more, though easy to use JSON files.

The call-points and control panel consist of non-networked objects, with each control panel having an openable NUI. From the NUI, the player has access to menu options; when the fire alarm for that building has been activated, the player has the ability to silence the sounders, and/or reset the alarm for the building.

Presently, the following can be customized:

• Location of manual call-points and control panels.
  • Number of call-points per control panel.
  • Per-panel passcodes for each control-panel.
  • The area within which the alarm can be heard once sounded.
  • Fire/EMS Pager integration, allowing you to page per-panel tones when an alarm is activated.

Development Showcase Video

Installation Video
Coming soon.

Pictures

locked.png

c49d1ae6537ddfc0cf352cdaa22302bc7c3e77fc

Download Link

https://github.com/inferno-collection/Fire-Alarm/releases

Check out the Wiki for an installation guide, as well as to find out how to use the resource.

If you have any troubles, suggestions, feedback, etc, please check the Wiki and/or create a new issue on GitHub.

Thank you to our Alpha Testers, and their respective servers and players, for testing this resource:

• RNLAF_GAMING#0322
  • LurkingSpirit #8338
  • DutchGamingsHD15#7193
  • J. Hughesman #6922
  • Ovist#9081
  • FamalamJamalam#0001
  • Beerasaurus - Rex#9371
  • Trevor Cory#7451

The Inferno Collection Team

• ChristopherM
  • Scott_UK
  • FrozenN00b

Interested in keeping up-to-date with what we are working on? Check out our roadmap.

Why is this posted here and not in the download section? See here.

• Like 3

Very interesting stuff. I've always had a bit of a fascination with different fire panels at different work sites I've been to over the years. Here's hoping people are willing to help expand it across Los Santos!

• Like 1

mike_art03a

spacer.png

System Operations Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

Awesome resource! I don't do much with FiveM anymore but the work put into this is beyond cool!

• Like 2