Jump to content

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

  • Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Diamond Casino and Resort

Recommended Posts

What do you guys think about the latest update to GTA Online? In my opinion I love it. I have been waiting so long for that casino to open. Anyone won anything interesting yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ray said:

What do you guys think about the latest update to GTA Online? In my opinion I love it. I have been waiting so long for that casino to open. Anyone won anything interesting yet?

It's really fun. Black Jack is my game hahaha

  • Like 1

ZRmcT5i.png

Community Moderator | Programmer | Twitter.com/NotCamSlice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NotCamSlice said:

It's really fun. Black Jack is my game hahaha

I keep going all in on Roulette haha. Blackjack is also a great game to play too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ray said:

I keep going all in on Roulette haha. Blackjack is also a great game to play too :)

I tried to play Roulette last night, oh boy that didn't end well lol


ZRmcT5i.png

Community Moderator | Programmer | Twitter.com/NotCamSlice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Its a lot of fun, got lucky on roulette, went 5000 on green and won 180000

Edited by L1MITED
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HDgamerzPC said:

@JackReacher007 Managed to win the car in the spin. I didn't believe it at first.

Really? Wow that's awesome haha. I almost won the car but of course it landed on free clothing :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, L1MITED said:

I got pretty lucky

20190727193648_1.thumb.jpg.5a885b5b344ce3e5c2c28a30ddab7b4d.jpg

Dang where's mine lol. Can it be sold? I really want to grind to get the Mk II lol that thing is awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HDgamerzPC said:

Just thought I'd throw this up here

 efa73c3ad855bffbda0752c007afbcf5.png

I keep winning RP... Congrats though 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won the Thrax twice in a row... second time it gives you like 20k RP, would've preferred the 235 million but beggars can't be choosers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jerbell92 said:

I won the Thrax twice in a row... second time it gives you like 20k RP, would've preferred the 235 million but beggars can't be choosers. 

Right? I wish we could even sell the car haha I'd take that money and get something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HDgamerzPC said:

Right? I wish we could even sell the car haha I'd take that money and get something else.

I mean, I would've appreciated just a few hundred chips, but they gotta sell them shark cards somehow I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jerbell92 said:

I mean, I would've appreciated just a few hundred chips, but they gotta sell them shark cards somehow I guess. 

Exactly haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The update is fun, but I look at it like its gambling in a video game just gotta be careful cause I'm sure people have blown a lot of money as it already is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Kyzn. Its a load of fun but just like real life it could definitely turn to addiction and easily cost a lot of money. Good thing they limit the amount of chips you can pull out.  


White.png.f8e61dc0a1230b0b710a5af4e560c079.png1343600733_PusasaurusDesigns.png.5ba67f91e9f22b3eaa42481306311e15.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 1:12 AM, Pusasaurus said:

I agree with Kyzn. Its a load of fun but just like real life it could definitely turn to addiction and easily cost a lot of money. Good thing they limit the amount of chips you can pull out.  

 

Rockstar made it so that some countries where gambling is illegal online (or in general) can not participate in the casino. I can not imagine having to wait for a GTA Online DLC and not even allowed to play it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ray said:

 

Rockstar made it so that some countries where gambling is illegal online (or in general) can not participate in the casino. I can not imagine having to wait for a GTA Online DLC and not even allowed to play it...

Mom! I want to go to school in America. Why?? For the casiiii..... for the experience of studying abroad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.