Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FDMedic

FDMedic Reporting In!

Oh, hello. I didnt see you there, please do come on in so I can tell you about myself!

For starters, I havent used this alias in quite sometime, but I used to go by the name of FDMedic on the old GPM website. I see that there are many new faces here, which is great! I've also noticed there are a few old timers lurking around that I recognize, sure glad to see you guys!

I am also very excited that GPM is once again up and running, I have some wonderful memories of this community and can't wait to meet all of you. For those of you who I havent met in the past, I used to be part of the old GPM staff as well as do some small time modding. Unfortunately, I had to step down from my position at GPM due to my studies back then, so I was sort of out of the loop when the website went down.

Anywho, enough rambling about the past (well, not really since its sort of hard to tell you about myself without mentioning the past). Here is a quick crash course about me and how I ended up in the GPM community. During my high school and college years I used to volunteer at my local first aid squad and fire department, and during the summers MICU. I have always had an appreciation for first responders and I believe it was during my high school years that I joined a GTA:SA RP server where I was first exposed to emergency vehicle mods and started getting involved in the GPM community. After college I went off to Medical School, which is about the same time I had to step back from gaming/modding and started to lose touch with this wonderful community.

Long story short, I sure am glad that GPM is back! If anyone has any questions/comments for me feel free to respond here or message me on Discord. Looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 4

I swear I knew it was you when I saw the name. I remember some of the amazing skins you did back in IV days on GPM and they were AMAZING. It's nice to see all the OG's coming back ! You most likey don't remember my old username (LIFEISGOOD), hung around with 05Bowtie and those guys.  Like I said, great to have you back man !

spacer.png

Public Relations | Community Team | Vehicle Developer | Texture Artist | Veteran | Sings A lot 

Thank you for the kind words Trent, and I absolutely remember who you are! I too am glad to see so many old timers still around. I also purchased the new version of photoshop, but I haven't made any textures in almost a decade so I am sure there will be a steep learning curve. But you know how the saying goes, once you've learned to ride bike you'll never forget!

And thank you RedHockey, appreciate the welcome!

• Like 1

@FDMedic Welcome back to GPM! As what @- Trent -said above I too am also glad to see a lot of the OGs back at GPM.

If you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact us!

Ray

@RayThank you, glad to be back! And the same goes for you guys, don't hesitate to let me know if there is some way I can help. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

• Like 1