Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What was your favorite city, county and area to RP at or patrol? 

My personal fav
City: San Fierro

County: Bone County (Flint County close 2nd)
Area: Missionary Hill in SF (The housing by the bridge crossing to Flint County) (Close 2nd is Fort Carson and Angel Pine)

@PArescueEMTmight get angry at my answer lol, however I loved RPing in the Las Venturas area. Many of the old SAMP servers I played on LV was the RP area.

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Posted (edited)

This is a good question. I sat thinking about this for far longer than I want to admit. I'm not really a fan of the bigger cities, but I would say probably San Fierro would be my favorite if I had to choose. Favorite county would definitely be the Flint County/Whetstone area. I love the trees and water features built in. My only regret is that it is very rural, and the highway/road connections are few and far in between, which is why Red County comes as a close second. My favorite small town is probably Fort Carson, since it is large enough to have more than 3 streets and has both dedicated residential and commercial zones, and just "feels like" Small Town USA with City Hall right in the middle of Main Street (or whatever the main north/south road is).

Edited by ThatOneIowan

Most of my Roleplay days were in MTA:SA back in the good old vG days and to me personally Los Santos is the best place to RP at due to it's balance between the gang, poor, middle class and rich areas. From what I've noticed a lot of people on MTA would say that they got bored of roleplaying in Los Santos which is why some communities did try to transfer from Los Santos to San Fierro only to end up losing their playerbase count due to players getting bored of San Fierro rather quickly which is yet another reason why I personally find people saying that they'd rather RP in another area are just saying that because they're bored of the same thing all the time but fail to realize how other areas are not as properly developed for RP as Los Santos is.

TL:DR: Imo best option is Los Santos with a combination of Red County if the playerbase is high enough to expand to the county as well.

Posted (edited)

I always liked the Angel Pine area. Most of the servers we ran usually had around 35-40 players at any given time. I think this made it fun with smaller towns because you would always bump into other players anywhere you went. 

Edited by Goodway
  • Like 1

I've always loved the county, so my go to was bone county. If I had to be in the city, it would have to be LS. Chasing people down those flat alleys was fun. I still sorta miss it.