Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

L1MITED

L1MITED W.I.P Showroom

Currently working on an O.P.P pack. (Im aware that the charger DRLs are a bit bright in the pics, its fixed now)

271590_20190726035016_1.png

271590_20190726143918_1.png

271590_20190726143936_1.png

271590_20190726145633_1.png

• Like 2

Looking good! You can always make your own thread to showcase your upcoming or released mods :)

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Posted (edited)

Gah, I dread seeing the OPP in the rear-view as I have personalized Quebec plates on my car. Alot of officers still don't know that Quebec started allowing personal plates this summer.😆

Edited by mike_art03a

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

System Operations Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

50 minutes ago, mike_art03a said:

Gah, I dread seeing the OPP in the rear-view as I have personalized Quebec plates on my car. Alot of officers still don't know that Quebec started allowing personal plates this summer.😆

I'm still waiting for the licenseplate to be finished by a friend of mine

• Like 1

While taking a break from O.P.P for numerous issues I started making an Monterey County Sheriff Charger. 

image.thumb.png.e3508ab27c8f7c11b386003c272de2e5.png

• Like 1

Looks good! Almost too good. Had to stop and think for a second if that was a GTA V picture or real life car.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, krul said:

Nice! BTW what visual mods are you using?

Thank you and I use VisualV as my graphicsmod.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, TheKodah said:

Looks good! Almost too good. Had to stop and think for a second if that was a GTA V picture or real life car.

Thank you, really appreciate it!

I love OPP such a beautiful department. As well its super authentic, and please keep up the work I think you'll create awesome models!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, L1MITED said:

Currently working on an O.P.P pack. (Im aware that the charger DRLs are a bit bright in the pics, its fixed now)

271590_20190726143918_1.png

Thank you, heavens thank you, for having the "POLICE" follow the body lines. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Looking good. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jesus HP said:

Those models are straight 🔥
Very good job! Also, are those the stock taillight textures that come with Matt's Charger?

Thank you! and the taillights are not the ones from the released version, I'm using Matt's improved charger base

8 hours ago, Luckyx49 said:

I think this is the first time I have actually liked the looks of O.P.P Cars. Awesome job man!

Thank you for the kind words