Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Guest Image

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, why not register an account with us? Registration only takes 15 seconds, and you get great benefits such as:

• The ability to download & upload GTA modifications, interact with members, and be a part of this ever growing community
  • Access to our Discord server
  • Access to GPMDS modifications such as FivePD
  • The ability to subscribe to new updates, post suggestions, and preview new development from other users

Join Today!

Neptune Modifications

Is it worth it?

I want to find a good game with less lag I get around 60 FPS in GTA and I wanted to know about how much I would get in GTA 4. Also is it worth it for my YOUTUBE like do you think people would like it? I always have lag spikes in GTA 5 and I have half FPS when recording, so 30 FPS and Choppy is not fun at all. I just want to play in a Roleplay Game and also stream for all of my fans. Thank you if someone could let me know their input!

FiveM Developer:  Handling Developer, FiveM Modler, Skin Developer    "It always seems impossible until it’s done.    -Nelson Mandela"

I get lag spikes sometimes on gta v too and I have a good gaming pc. I run smooth on gta iv with 4k ENB/textures  lcpdfr, ELS and so on,  Personally speaking I get tired of gta v sometimes so it's always fun to return back to Liberty City. Just keep in mind LCPDFR does cause a lot of crashes

Dev's Modifications

Vehicle Skin Designer | Vehicle Modeler |  https://discord.gg/CX6BuyM

Can't say whether or not you will get lag on IV. Biggest downside to IV is they shut servers down a while ago and it's famous for having horrible memory leaks. You might be one of the lucky people who can play for hours with no issues or you'll be one of those people that can only play for an hour.

LIberty City is a way different experience in Los Santos. I personally enjoy it because it brings back my wide variety of memories. Like others have mentioned, crashes suck.

Posted (edited)

Always worth testing it out!

Looks like theres a few people on YT running (recent) GTA IV LCPDFR videos and getting quite a few views out of it. Here is one of those examples: 

I've always struggled with GTA IV's instability on my PC - Even tried reinstalling it a couple months ago but she didn't start up. I believe someone released a cool Liberty City map mod for GTA V that gives you all the benefits of GTA V's graphics but with GTA IV's map. I don't have any personal experience using it but GMAntonZ has a few neat videos showcasing it. That being said, not sure if this will help your lag problem 😝

Here is one below:

Edited by Adrien Martin