Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MDJDUFFY

Officers Take Cover Behind Civilians Cars

the Officers are actively getting shot at, there isn't anywhere else for them to get cover but to hide behind the vehicles. Can't predict the suspect actions, at that time clearly he wasn't gonna give up peacefully, I can't speak for other drivers however if you ever get put into a situation similar I would want the first responders to neutralize the suspect and myself I'd probably get out of the vehicle and take over or get down and hide near the engine block. The suspect happened to stop in middle of active intersection and happened to be flooded with traffic, this only chance the Officers have to take him down so they took it, yes they had to take cover behind vehicles but they didn't intentionally harm civilians in the process, no matter if the Officers was moving up, I still bet the suspect would've continued to fire at other vehicles, if the Officers didn't react as they did more may have passed away. This topic is controversy some think Officers are in the wrong to take the actions they did, some think they were in right, some think they did what they had to but they could've done it differently. 

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
STUDIOS DIRECTOR | PROGRAMMER | MANAGEMENT TEAM
GITHUB | cam@gtapolicemods.com | DISCORD

The chances are even if the officers did not move up and engage the suspects would have continued to shoot endangering more people in the process. With this situation the only option is to close the distance and end the threat as quickly as possible to limit the amount of people who may get hurt or killed.

This is a no win situation.