Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jedahdiah

Jedahdiah's W.I.Ps

Hello all!

It's me, Jed. I decided to leave LCPDFR.com and come make this my permanent home. So this is where I'll be posting my Works In Progress (WIPs). Hope you all enjoy, and of course, any suggestions for vehicles or advice on what I'm working on is appreciated! 

I'll update soon with what I have planned 

- Jed

Welcome @Jedahdiahto GPM 🙂 Let us know if you need anything.

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

On 11/23/2019 at 3:21 PM, Jedahdiah said:

Hello all!

It's me, Jed. I decided to leave LCPDFR.com and come make this my permanent home. So this is where I'll be posting my Works In Progress (WIPs). Hope you all enjoy, and of course, any suggestions for vehicles or advice on what I'm working on is appreciated! 

I'll update soon with what I have planned 

- Jed

Hey there Jed,  glad I found you over here.  Look forward to seeing more of your work.

AFLogo.png

Author of the topic Posted

Back again! 

I've been MIA for a few weeks seeing various family around Europe before Christmas, because the prices to travel closer to the holidays are mental.

So I've been deciding what to do first for you guys here. So here's my ideas:

- I'll be re-releasing and updating my San Andreas Tree project I originally uploaded to LCPDFR.com. It'll come as it's previous state of version 1.5.0, but I will put some time aside before the holiday to get it updated.

Many have asked me to reupload my old work from the other site. To be honest, they're all so old, and I feel my experience has developed more than when I released them, so I'm still deciding between remaking them all, or just throwing out the old packs.

- I suppose I'll take this time to announce a new (well, old idea) San Andreas State Police Pack, based loosely off Mass. State Police. I'll include some pictures in the spoilers below. As always, it'll take a while for the size of the pack, and the quality I'll put into it.

Spoiler

20191219160940_1.thumb.jpg.3c80c44bd8668196875adbe36c4850dd.jpg20191219160848_1.thumb.jpg.53854a7b27e29aea0158df1147a85897.jpg20191219160830_1.thumb.jpg.04a52b7efd8d13e38a024a92d641c7f3.jpg20191219160747_1.thumb.jpg.3a604d1082bec225a1ed776be7168324.jpg

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to try and push updates here as often as possible, but most of the pictures of my WIPs are on my discord. 

Of course, any suggestions or ideas, feel free to send them my way

Peace out kiddos 

- Jed

Uh Oh - Two posts in one day?!

Just thought I'd announce the re-upload of my map mod: San Andreas Tree Project (Version 1.5.0)

After many requests! I've finally re-uploaded the old San Andreas Tree Project Version 1.5.0

You can find it here on GPM: https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/files/file/426-san-andreas-tree-project/

Enjoy guys 🙂

Hello amigos!

Hope your holidays were good!

Here's how my new year is shaping up:

New album

Yeah didn't like splitting my pics between two albums, so merged them into one.

This can be found here:

Spoiler

Packs for 2020:

Los Santos Police Department

This pack with very vaguely (literally just the livery design) is based off LAPD. Not too sure what the pack will feature yet, but imagine mostly sedans with a few SUV's involved

Initial concept images here:

Spoiler

Blaine County Sheriff's Office

Same as above, it's based loosely of Fairfax County Sheriff, but with my own style to it. So far I think I've got:

• '14 Charger
  • '16 FPIS
  • '16 FPIU
  • '15 Tahoe
  • '14 Tahoe
  • '10 Silverado

This isn't the end of the list, but I might throw some more into it.

Spoiler

San Andreas Police Department

I'm revitalising this old pack. Originally used in my old FiveM server, this pack is being made to be more slick and eye candy friendly. 

Again, can't confirm what's in it it, but currently it has x3 types of 2016 FPIU. So we'll see what I do with it.

Spoiler

That's all for 2019 folks. I have some work being done for VIVID STUDIOS too, so keep an eye out for that, and I release with them anyway on my releases. 

I'm away now until the 6th January, so I'll aim to have a public pack out by mid to end January. 

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year

Love Jed 🙂 

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the roaring 20's!

Here's your first update of 2020:

Sticking with the previous WIPs (see above)

All the previous WIPs are still going strong. I've  been away but a lot of the liveries are done, just got to make the physical vehicles for them

A brand new WIP back:

Just a small side project I was working on for my Single Player, but I've decided to release that too. Pics in the spoiler!

Spoiler

20200108124057_1.thumb.jpg.d18a48ee39101ed1ab8badc9a6055a7d.jpg20200108124037_1.thumb.jpg.8d3ccd3adf5db81c28a628dea1c6b6d8.jpg20200107213732_1.thumb.jpg.30ec652bb3a99fff0d3bd832ea50fab7.jpg20200107213710_1.thumb.jpg.25e46eadc77478e6247d09ad1322f1ef.jpg20200107133830_1.thumb.jpg.70a97daa890fa120200c5e03b2120624.jpg20200107133806_1.thumb.jpg.50e46daf8df076c7c93193f94d910856.jpg

San Andreas Tree Project - Version 2:

After some requests to open up the tunnel in the Chiliad State Wilderness, I've decided to re-do the entire mod, this time with more variety and some custom assets (road signs, custom tree's etc).

All of these are in the works, thanks for all the support and patience as always guys! 

Love you all 

- Jed

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

With many thanks to Sam (Sam Olsen on Youtube), I can confirm I am reuploading my old packs as Legacy Packs here to GPM.

The reason I thank Sam is because my external HDD corrupted my old packs from LCPDFR.com, and luckily he had many of my old packs his side, and he sent them over to me.

So keep your eyes open for the new (old) uploads, new content coming soon too!

I'll add a list in a spoiler and update it as I upload them to the site!

Uploaded old lcpdfr.com Legacy Packs:

Spoiler

Los Santos Heights Police Pack [ELS]

Los Santos Valor Police Pack [ELS]

Los Santos Police Department Pack (Atlanta Based) [ELS]

Thanks for your continued suppoer guys 

- Jed

Edited by Jedahdiah
Adding additional uploaded packs

1 hour ago, Jedahdiah said:

With many thanks to Sam (Sam Olsen on Youtube), I can confirm I am reuploading my old packs as Legacy Packs here to GPM.

The reason I thank Sam is because my external HDD corrupted my old packs from LCPDFR.com, and luckily he had many of my old packs his side, and he sent them over to me.

So keep your eyes open for the new (old) uploads, new content coming soon too!

I'll add a list in a spoiler and update it as I upload them to the site!

Uploaded old lcpdfr.com Legacy Packs:

Hide contents

Los Santos Heights Police Pack [ELS]

Los Santos Valor Police Pack [ELS]

Los Santos Police Department Pack (Atlanta Based) [ELS]

Thanks for your continued suppoer guys 

- Jed

Glad I could help, Jed! Situations like yours are a BIG part of the reason I archive EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING I download for GTA V. You never know when you'll ever need it again. 

8 hours ago, Idahome Samuel said:

Glad I could help, Jed! Situations like yours are a BIG part of the reason I archive EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING I download for GTA V. You never know when you'll ever need it again. 

I mean, you're just a hoarder Sam, admit it!

4 hours ago, Jedahdiah said:

I mean, you're just a hoarder Sam, admit it!

wel--,,hmm, half true 😁 i just like having it stored in case its needed later. especially when working with something as unstable as GTA V. 

Update 18/01/2020 

Copied directly from my Discord Server

This is an update that brings me no joy at all to say. My PC is genuinely struggling post the most recent Windows 10 Security update. I don't know what they've done to with it, introduced a loop, an inability for the memory to dump, or whatever, I can barely use my PC now for anything, let alone modding.

My PC has never been this slow. I can barely load past BIOS, so getting into Windows is like trying to swim through thick seaweed. I've spend the last now 24 hours straight trying to fix the problem, but I just can't narrow it down. Before ya'll start offering suggestions, yes, I've reinstalled windows (How I lost all my games and programs), yes I have googled it, yes I have to X, Y and Z. I honestly don't need anymore suggestions.

The registry trick is possibly the last trick I can try. That, or I'll have to consider the option that I had to do when a similar issue occurred about 2 years ago, and that's nuking the entire machine. I mean, I have a few things backed up, nothing much. Not nearly enough for my modding scopes now. I'd lose alot. Enough to make me consider that there's not much point carrying on. Yes that seems all dramatic, but really, I don't have the energy right now to worry about that.

So until then, this is my Hiatus Status. IF I can get to the desktop, I can try my best to fix it. If not, I'm just gunna nuke it.

- Jed

Edit: This shouldn't affect the reuploading of Legacy packs

Thanks all for your support and understanding. I'll keep ya'll updated

- Jed

On 1/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jedahdiah said:

Update 18/01/2020 

Thanks all for your support and understanding. I'll keep ya'll updated

- Jed

Look forward to it!

AFLogo.png

Hey Jed,

Been a fan of your work since it was on LCPDFR.com, I sincerely hope this isn't "it" for you as far as modding goes. I've used at least one vehicle from probably every pack you had on LCPDFR.com for gtav. Hope you are able to recover enough to warrant continuing as a dev.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Spoiler

I have restored my computer, and it seems to be working okay. The inconvenient news is that I lost everything. Like everything. If the factory reset didn’t destroy it all, it was the 8 reformatting attempts my hard drive that did.

So thanks to Maurice, and the stuff still available for free on GPM, I can get back to modding, but not for a long time. I need to scratch model everything again, add templates, make new badges, etc etc So it’ll be a while until I produce something But good news overall.

Commissions are suspended due to the above reasons

Thanks all for your support. I'll be back at it ASAP!

- Jed

Hello everyone, just a quick update to let you know I've added seven Legacy Packs to the downloads section. 
They're listed in the spoilers below. Only 5 more to go, then the new stuff will come out!

Love you all ❤️ 

Legacy Packs:

Spoiler

Los Santos Heights Police Pack

Los Santos Valor Police Pack

Los Santos Police Department Pack (Atlanta Themed)

Los Santos Police Department Mini-Pack (Santa Monica Themed)

Los Santos Police Services Mega-Pack (Toronto Themed)

Los Santos Regional Police Department Pack (Halton Regional Police Themed)

Los Santos Metropolitan Police Department Mega-Pack (Las Vegas Metro Police Themed)

Los Santos and Blaine County Retro Pack

Blaine County Sheriff Mini-Pack

Blaine County Sheriff Mini-Pack (NY State Themed)

Hey everyone! 

Just a quick post to outline my latest project. 
I've decided to step back from vehicles for a little to focus on a different project, one I'm calling San Andreas Dept. Of Transport (SADOT) Overhaul Project.

This will feature a few new things for San Andreas:

San Andreas's Intersection Laws
This is a redesign of most (If not all) traffic lights in the game. I'll be adding signs to the overhead components, and possibly some pedestrian ones for using crosswalks. This is about 80% complete. The only thing that needs doing is some texture bugs and some testing on other's GTA's.

Some pics can be found here:

Spoiler

San Andrea's Route Visablity Scheme

Rockstar actually included a whole route system in San Andreas, from Rural Routes, to Urban Routes to Interstates. Some of them are signposted throughout the state, but lack real direction. This is to enhance the routes, giving them visablity through signage I've created, so those who want to inmmerse themselves further can do so.

There are 12 routes in San Andreas, and 4 Interstates. These will be signposted, and I've considered making a few more unofficial ones, such as National Park Routes, or Business Routes.

In addition to this, along those routes I plan to have an additional level of detail, fixing missing traffic signals along thr routes, as well as adding construction and other such DOT scenarios alone the way. I've decided to make this an optional extra with this mod, as some lower end PC's may struggle with it. 

So far, a total of 109 rural and urban route signs have been created. The can be seen in the spoiler below. In the spoiler below that, I've outline what each of the supplement plates indicate on the routes. I have about 40/44 more signs to make for the Interstates too. 

Current 109 signs for rural and urban routes:

Spoiler

20200131162944_1.thumb.jpg.85d8a3e004b64de1c42e2956c1b1c8e7.jpg

Supplement Plate Meanings:

Spoiler

Arrow Up - Route continues across intersection (Off-Route: Ahead at intersection for that route)

Arrow Left - Route goes to the Left at intersection(Off-Route: Left at intersection for that route)

Arrow Right - Route goes to the Right at intersection (Off-Route: Right at intersection for that route)

Two Way Arrow

End - End of the route. Route normally ends at an intersection. Other routes may be signposted beyond this point.

Begin - The start of the San Andreas Route

Diagonal Left - Route goes Diagonally Left (Off-Route rarely used, but would direct to said route)

Diagonal Right - Used mostly at Interstate/ Highway Off-Ramps for direction to the Route (On-Route - Route goes diagonally Right)

No supplement Plate - Route Marker. This route is the number route

More Signage Pics:

Spoiler

San Andreas Additional Signage

I've been considering adding more signs to the State, including regulatory, warning and even some additional highway signage. So those who want to turn off PLD and the mini-map can still vaguely know where they are, and the dangerous and rules that apply to the road they're on. Like in real life.

Unsure of this one yet, so stay tuned!

I've left a quick FAQ below, but other than that, thanks for all your wonderful support and I hope you're as excited about this as I am!

- Jed

FAQ:

Spoiler

Is this part of the San Andreas Tree Project?
Yes and No. It'll be considered part of the project, with signage and such that doesn't conflict with all the previous signage and trees, but no. This mod can be used entirely independently from that mod!

What kinda lag does this produce?

Honestly, less than you might think. The traffic lights are literally no bigger size wise, and use my own texture dictionary. The route sign (so far) produces very little to no lag. The signs themselves are about 5KB-8KB, and once loaded once by the game, they're no issues. (Like the first time you load up GTA and everything has to load, but after that it's fine).

Will you add X, Y, Z?

I love suggestions, ya'll know this. Leave them below. I can't do everything, and somethings are either too risky, will cause major issues or are something just not possible. 

Anymore questions please, drop them below, DM me, or find me on Discord. I always love hearing from you guys!