Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdamWest

New "OG" Member....

Posted (edited)

I cannot even explain the flashbacks and memories I get just by visiting this website/forum. I am truly at a loss for words (in a good way). It's appears as is GPM has came a long long way from where it began.......WHILE sticking to it's roots. For those of you who do not know me (and I'm unsure how many even would that are still here) but my name is David Hunter.....AKA Adam_West. My history starts wayyy back with ARP Advanced Role Players i'd have to say a decade ago if not more.....as if I don't feel old enough...and I'm only 26 now. But the times, good bad ugly hysterical stressful during those days playing SA:MP we by far some of the best. I met countless people from all over the country as well as overseas that I really wish I didn't lose contact with....sadly with GTA 4 coming out and the new modding era, I couldn't finacially keep up with the demands of the PC gaming world....and not to mention my firefighting training took over a lot of my time... Essentially, LIFE...life happened and all too quickly.. I've never lost interest in computers, modding, etc but to be fair enough....just wasn't at the top of my priority list. I kept up with the knowledge of it though and began watching my new favorite steamers Jeff Favignano, Bay Area Bugs, and PoleCat324 (<------- hella funny guy). As some may know, although this is GTA Police Mods, I did alot more stuff with the Fire/Rescue side of the modding for obvious reasons. Help the Deputy Chief title for as long as I can remember....while I have not became a deputy chief or an officer at that IRL by any means... since I kinda dropped off the face of the earth I have over 500+ hours of National Fire Protection Training... Firefighter 1 & 2 which certifies the student to enter working fires and be SCBA certified. As well as HAZ-MAT, Firefighter Survival, AVET (accident vehicle extrication training), Truck OPs, Fire Officer 1, Firefighter Assist and Search Team (RIT), Confined Space, Ice Rescue, Emergency Medical Technician, and a few others...and have 6 saves I've been recognized for since i began firefighting at age 14. I have also taken the civil service tests for the FDNY, Syracuse FD (my hometown), Minneapolis FD, St. Paul FD, Rochester, FD and a few others there as well.... As well as pursuing a career in consruction/engineering. But now enough about me, it's been 10 damn long years and I finally got myself a computer again that I feel I deserved..haha and it'll be suitable to get back in the game! I hope to hear from some familiar names!!! And glad to be back!!!

-David 

(Adam_West)

And oh yeah.....hope this isn't a sour subject because I truly have no idea... but what ever happened to "Scott Daedaelus?"

Model: ALPHA 15 A3DDK-004US

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Processor 2.3GHz Up to 4GHz

Display: 15.6" UHD (3840x2160), 144Hz

Graphivs: 4GB AMD Radeon RX 5500M GDDR6

Memory: 16GB DDR4

Storage: 512GB NVMe PCIe Gen3x2 SSD

Keyboard: SteelSeries Per-Key RGB Backlight Keyboard

Connectivity: Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller + 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5

I/O Ports: 1x Type-C USB3.2 Gen1, 3x Type-A USB3.2 Gen1, 1x RJ45, 1x Micro SD, 1x (4K @ 60Hz) HDMI, 1x Mini-DisplayPort

Battery: 6-Cell Li-Ion Battery (Type) 51 Battery (Whr)

advertisements

Edited by AdamWest

Welcome home to GPM, We are happy to have you! Any question about the site, please don't be afraid to message myself or a team member.

Community Team Member of GTAPoliceMods | Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens | U.S. Marshals Office Lexington, KY 

nBjcUI1.png