Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...

• Download and upload unlimited files
  • Access to the Marketplace
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Upload Gallery Images
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Daniel K.

FivePD v1.0.5.2 - Update

Added

• Debugging mode for callouts (only for admins)
    Debugging Menu.png
    Debugging Menu 2.png

Updated

Fixed

• Blips could not be removed
  • Backup requests
  • Could not cancel accepted backups

API

• There is no new API version! (The latest version is still 0.6.4
  • 1.0.5 callouts are still compatible (0.6.4 API version)
  • Now you can get the player's "Callsign" from  the object that GetPlayerData() returns 
  • You can now get the playerdata by triggering an event ( useful for addons)
    For more details click here
  • CheckRequirements: NullReferenceException when trying to call:
    • GetPedData()
    • SetPedData()
    • GetPlayerData()

How to upgrade from 1.0.5

• Delete the following and place in the new files:
    • CalloutManager.net.dll
    • CalloutManagerServer.net.dll
    • TrafficStopServer.net.dll
    • FivePD_client.net.dll
    • config.json
    • callouts folder
    • config folder
  • NOTE: If something is not working, please do a FULL CLEAN install

,,Is this too much woodoo for our purposes? Thats the hardest question you'll ever face on this job." 

Join FivePD API Support discord!

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!

Author of the topic Posted
4 minutes ago, squibsie said:

Will callouts need to be rebuilt, or is there not a new version of calloutAPI?

No

,,Is this too much woodoo for our purposes? Thats the hardest question you'll ever face on this job." 

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!

Keep up the good work guys! Appreciate all the work you guys are doing! 🙂 Few issues here and there, but nothing we can't fix on our end by replacing the old file versions with the new ones, and simply just editing what we need edited. Other than that, keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more from the whole team pushing out updates!

6 minutes ago, Demon6994 said:

Keep up the good work guys! Appreciate all the work you guys are doing! 🙂 Few issues here and there, but nothing we can't fix on our end by replacing the old file versions with the new ones, and simply just editing what we need edited. Other than that, keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more from the whole team pushing out updates!

Thank you!

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!

I installed the new update and this time it didn't work at all I just spawn in the county with nothing loaded in, I tried to revert back to an old version and that didn't work, I went through step by step of re installing the pack and still nothing, im so lost everything was working beautifully before I updated this, any suggestions?

8 minutes ago, I Got Autism said:

I installed the new update and this time it didn't work at all I just spawn in the county with nothing loaded in, I tried to revert back to an old version and that didn't work, I went through step by step of re installing the pack and still nothing, im so lost everything was working beautifully before I updated this, any suggestions?

Try doing a 100% clean install, make sure to update your config.json so the database is connected. Unsure what the issue would be with fresh files and a clean sql. Should work out of the gate.

Just now, Demon6994 said:

Try doing a 100% clean install, make sure to update your config.json so the database is connected. Unsure what the issue would be with fresh files and a clean sql. Should work out of the gate.

where do I put the json file at? just leave it in the fivepd folder?

4 hours ago, squibsie said:

Will callouts need to be rebuilt, or is there not a new version of calloutAPI?

I found callouts by NorthCam18 were having troubles....so perhaps remove those from active callouts until NorthCam18 updates them.

38 minutes ago, I Got Autism said:

I put the fivepd.sql in the phpadmin stuff and reset the fivepd files and still nothing ughh

are you getting any errors?

Please note that this section is not for support requests.

If you need help, post it in the FivePD support section.

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!

Posted (edited)

[ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json
[ FivePD ] Loaded callout configuration file
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not connect to the database

An error has occured: Could not load the departments from the database. Message: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_AppName () [0x0000e] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.TraceEvent (System.Diagnostics.TraceEventType eventType, System.Int32 id, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x0003d] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.Trace.TraceError (System.String message) [0x00000] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTrace.LogError (System.Int32 id, System.String msg) [0x00026] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver () [0x0002e] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection () [0x0001c] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x002be] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at g_2x73x_23lm2䕲�䈻�㙫䁤䋆䝽䬆�䑄㽸醴㦋�㷭º㦂䝊歷䍴㛮䧲珞�㧔��ᄊ㠐+g_2x73x_23lm2䢡䂆䯸䈇-諒䀫䘵䲠⏆㷔㐳⍨ヰI㧧䝇⌐�䝳㌸䜱拏䩕䳅㝀㵩�㚕䍆..ctor (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection ⍱) [0x00022] in <466461c9b6f64fc882477e2b2a4c8803>:0
  at g_2x73x_23lm2䕲�䈻�㙫䁤䋆䝽䬆�䑄㽸醴㦋�㷭º㦂䝊歷䍴㛮䧲珞�㧔��ᄊ㠐.g_2x73x_23lm2䯄㻧㺉㓖䏋䂉㫖驪䴲�䫹䄽Ç㮸䤆䄶㟒㊙㨙ᆳ㶪㪏㾤㵬 () [0x00007] in <466461c9b6f64fc882477e2b2a4c8803>:0
[ FivePD ] Unloading FivePD...
 i dont exactly under stand it im on linux and its asking for a port i put my fivem server port and i put port 80 

Edited by Timed

3 minutes ago, Timed said:

[ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json
[ FivePD ] Loaded callout configuration file
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not connect to the database

An error has occured: Could not load the departments from the database. Message: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_AppName () [0x0000e] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.TraceEvent (System.Diagnostics.TraceEventType eventType, System.Int32 id, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x0003d] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.Trace.TraceError (System.String message) [0x00000] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTrace.LogError (System.Int32 id, System.String msg) [0x00026] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver () [0x0002e] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection () [0x0001c] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x002be] in <c17c8d07cfd740ad931906166ef04bff>:0
  at g_2x73x_23lm2䕲�䈻�㙫䁤䋆䝽䬆�䑄㽸醴㦋�㷭º㦂䝊歷䍴㛮䧲珞�㧔��ᄊ㠐+g_2x73x_23lm2䢡䂆䯸䈇-諒䀫䘵䲠⏆㷔㐳⍨ヰI㧧䝇⌐�䝳㌸䜱拏䩕䳅㝀㵩�㚕䍆..ctor (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection ⍱) [0x00022] in <466461c9b6f64fc882477e2b2a4c8803>:0
  at g_2x73x_23lm2䕲�䈻�㙫䁤䋆䝽䬆�䑄㽸醴㦋�㷭º㦂䝊歷䍴㛮䧲珞�㧔��ᄊ㠐.g_2x73x_23lm2䯄㻧㺉㓖䏋䂉㫖驪䴲�䫹䄽Ç㮸䤆䄶㟒㊙㨙ᆳ㶪㪏㾤㵬 () [0x00007] in <466461c9b6f64fc882477e2b2a4c8803>:0
[ FivePD ] Unloading FivePD...
 i dont exactly under stand it im on linux and its asking for a port i put my fivem server port and i put port 80 

It tells you what's wrong. 

"[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not connect to the database"

You are having issues connecting to your database from your server. 😛

3 hours ago, Demon6994 said:

It tells you what's wrong. 

"[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not connect to the database"

You are having issues connecting to your database from your server. 😛

yes ik but what port would it be to go under its my port thats giving me this problem

8 minutes ago, Timed said:

yes ik but what port would it be to go under its my port thats giving me this problem

3306 is the port that is setup. Make sure you phpmyadmin, or whatever you're using is setup properly. As well make sure you update the config.json file with your Username/password [Make sure the username to the Phpmyadmin account is correct] as well as the password.

This is not the place for support. Please use the support forums. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Ray

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

2 things 1: has the departments been fixed yet and 2: did the whole putting everything inside the server data get fixed yet doesn't say whats been fixed ect

7 minutes ago, LRA1N said:

2 things 1: has the departments been fixed yet and 2: did the whole putting everything inside the server data get fixed yet doesn't say whats been fixed ect

I don't understand your first question, 2: yes, it's been fixed.

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!

like where you can add ranks and or promote people in that department

2 minutes ago, LRA1N said:

like where you can add ranks and or promote people in that department

No, it'll come later..

Click here to join

Follow us on twitter!