This pack includes two vehicles. A 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit and a 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV equipped with a Federal Signal lighting package. Both vehicles feature a hybrid lighting setup which utilizes both ELS and the default carcols lighting. The livery is based off the Bergen County Sheriff's Office. Special thanks to @Getinmybelly for the amazing livery along with @L1MITED and @Cartres for their help testing.
Please view the readme file included in the download for installation instructions.
Optimized for: Sheriff & Sheriff2
Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Integrity, CN SignalMaster, & MicroPulse.
Multiple Liveries: Supported, but not included.
Blaine County Sheriff's Office Pack 1.0
- Base Models -
2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit:
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that I wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
2018 Tahoe PPV:
- Original 2016 Suburban by carface, revamped, remodeled, and turned into a 2020 Tahoe PPV by GeorgieMoon.
- Purchased by Dewey.
- Liveries by GetInMyBelly
- Lighting -
- Federal Signal Valor modeled, converted to GTA V by BxBugs123, edited by Matt. Further converted into a Federal Signal Integrity by Cartres.
- Federal Signal CN SignalMaster modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Federal Signal MicroPulse modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Whelen Par46 by iansonwheels.
- Equipment -
- Setina PB400 by iansonwheels, textured by iansonwheels and matt.
- Setina PB300 by Matt.
- GoRhino Wrap-around edited into a Setina PB8 by Tactical Potato.
- Federal Signal SmartController by OfficerUnderwood.
- M/A-Com Radio by OfficerUnderwood.
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Dashcam by Magictrickzz.
- Havis Dodge Charger Console by Matt.
- Havis magnetic mic and stand Modelled by Jakub. Textures by Jakub & Walters.
- Havis Docks Modelled & Textured by Jakub
- CF-51 by OfficerUnderwood
- Tahoe Partition by tim98.
- Setina Parition by Five0.
- Panorama Antenna by Turtle.
Q: How do I install this dlc?
A: Please view the readme file included in the download for installation instructions.
Q: My lights are flashing in different directions, how do I fix this?
A: You may have an overlapping carcols id. Please ensure that you do not have any other vehicles with the same carcols id as this will cause errors with light rotations. If that is not the case, please refer to the installation instructions as you may not have installed the addon dlc correctly.
Q: Can you add "this" car to the pack?
A: I eventually plan on adding additional cars when I have more free time. For now this is what you get.
Q: What visual pack do you use?
A: VisualV and RadianceV.
Q: Can I use this on my FiveM server?
A: I do NOT permit the use of any of my vehicles on any FiveM server.