About This File
Hi yeah so I'm really bad at writing any sort of long text so Imma keep this short and sweet
This is my first *ever* released model so I'm lowkey a little nervous lol
I'm legit running on a trial of Photoshop and it's laggy af for some reason so it's a pretty meh livery; if I'm able to I'll be using a livery I made a while back but I've got to recover the hdd and yadayadayada.
You're free to use this in FiveM if you want; obvs don't upload the car anywhere else.
(I've got no idea how to add it into GTAV itself, so you'll have to DIY. All the necessary meta files are included in the zip )
Let me know if I've done this wrong lol
Dodge Charger base model
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
Console and laptop stand/partitions
Modeled/textured by Raptor 2000
Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
COBAN Top Cam Gen II Dash Camera/Unity 335 spotlight
Scratch modeled by TomCat8492
Converted by BiscuitHead Modifications
PB400 by iansonwheels
Textures by iansonwheels and Matt
UV-mapped/dirt mapped/burn map by Matt
Proguard gun mount
Scratch made and textured by 0taku
Retextured by myself using Bueno's textures
If I've missed anything please let me know!
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
New ALPRs by Tanner's (modelled by Tanner, textured by Jakub)
New console by Jakub (modelled by Jakub, textured by Jakub & Walters)