Well, here it is, my biggest pack to date and I'm very excited to release it. This is a pack I've been working on for about a month now and it's the result of the biggest amount of effort I've ever put into a pack.
Don't quote me on this but I think this may be the biggest non-els pack ever made, so that's kinda cool.
This pack is not based off any real life agency but does strictly adhere to a SoundOff Signal based setup.
Every vehicle in the pack features;
- SoundOff nForce lightbar, SoundOff interior lighting for slicktops.
- Every vehicle has a slicktop variant including an unmarked and marked livery.
- Fully custom carcols made by me with 100% accurate environmental lighting and colors.
- Custom liveries made by me.
- Most units have a PB5 style wraparound pushbar.
- Non-ELS Sweep lighting.
- Interiors with speed radar unit including antennas, MDT, detailed console, SoundOff nERGY 400 siren, gun rack, detailed ProGard partition, citation printer, radio unit, and truck equipment (In the back seat for trucks)
sp1-2 - 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI)
sp3-4 - 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan (FPIS)
sp5-6 - 2016 Chevrolet Impala
sp7-8 - 2014 Dodge Charger
sp9-10 - 2015 Dodge Charger PPV
sp11-12 - 2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (FPIU)
sp13-14 - 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (FPIU)
sp15-16 - 2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (FPIU)
sp17-18 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe (Need Permission First)
sp19-20 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
sp21-22 - 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
sp23-24 - 2013 Ford Expedition
sp25-26 - 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
sp27-28 - 2018 Ford F-150 XLT
As usual I would highly recommend putting on a never dirty setting because they lightbars get fogged out by dirt/snow.
I am not able to give installation instructions because I do not actually know how to install stuff to normal GTA, just FiveM. Sorry. Thanks for reading, and I really, really, hope you enjoy.
Development Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/ebwJ8BA
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
Aligned taillight coronas on 2015 Charger
Fixed missing spotlight corona on 2016 FPIU
- 2011 Forza CVPI Base Extracted by DMN
- Optimized, Converted, Textured and stuff by Thehurk
- Realisim Edits and more optimization by Lundy
- Major support with screenshots, feedback, IRL pictures, etc by Steinberg, Lundy, Problematic, and Taylor Swift
- Steelies and tires by Carper
- Hubcaps and tires by Carper
2010 Ford Taurus SHO by Turn 10 Studios, modified into 2016 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor by OfficerUnderwood
Rear bumper, headlamps, & dash by be fast, modified by OfficerUnderwood & Carper
Front bumper by Ridgerunner, Grill by Vertex3D, modified by OfficerUnderwood
Chassis parts by Ubisoft, Reverse lights by OfficerUnderwood
Rims by BxBugs123, Centercap by Carper
2005 Impala LS by Ubisoft
Modifed into 2016 LPV and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
Grill by unknown (From Tahoe)& Seats by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood
Impala side badge by OfficerFiveO
Wheels by 0taku
-2013 Charger SRT8 from Forza Horizon
-Converted and textured by Thehurk
-Converted to PPV by Thehurk
-Templated by Thehurk
-Taillight textures by Five0
- Base model extracted by DMN from Forza Horizon 2
- Converted and textures by Thehurk
- Converted to PPV By Thehurk
- AWD Rims scratch modeled and converted By RoegonTV
- AWD Logo by IronicRainbow
Ford Explorer Base model from NFS and converted to GTA:V by jasonct203
explorer converted to fpiu by jasonct203
pi rim scratch modeled by voodoo
rim textured and converted to gta v by jasonct203
- Ford explorer Base model purchased by Thehurk, GTAxB0SS, Requiem and Windows446
- Poly Crunched, Textured, Converted by Thehurk.
- Interior purchased by TrentMU and FRGamer
- Textures by Taylor Swift, Thehurk, & OfficerUnderwood
- Heavily edited this piece of shit into a polished piece of shit by OfficerUnderwood
- Rims by BxBugs123, Centercap by Carper
- Interceptor Hood text by GTAxB0SS
SGM - Conversion
fisherman3d - Original model
- 2007 Tahoe by someone on 3dCadBrowser
- Modifed into 2014 and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
- Interior by ShadyDK14, fitted by Peralta, edited by Peralta and OfficerUnderwood with parts by Ubisoft
- Light textures by Peralta
- Mirrors & door handles by Ubisoft, fitted by Peralta
- Center area, steering wheel, door arm rests, & seats by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood.
- Wheels by BxBugs123
- 2015 Suburban by Carface converted to a 2019-2020 Tahoe PPV by Dan with da van
- Countless Textures and parts redone and remodeled by Dan with da Van
- Most included parts modeled and textured by Dan with da van
- Door sticker redone by Billy J.
- Thanks to Bigams for providing high quality pictures of a real Tahoe
- Major edits by Dan with da Van
- ENV from some lspdfr post oof
- Templated and normals redon by Dan with da van
- A huge thanks to everyone below for helping make this project as good as it is.
Krul, TickleMyElmo, Blaster, HP Deskjet, Bigams, INSAN1TY, Billy J and Maurice97
*Model from from Hum3d
Hevaily Edited and Reworked by 0taku
Converted for use in V by 0taku
Texutered by 0taku
*Cabin scatched made by 0taku
asorted parts from DSF/Forza
6 spoke alloy made and Texutered by 0taku
SSV rim made by McGarrte, tweaked and texterted my 0taku
*Tire texutered by 0taku.
*Resse towbar hitch Made and texutered by Wolfrunner86
*other asorted parts by Rockgames
Asorted bump maps from Forza
*Asorted lod work by Five0
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '14 from CSR Racing 2 Ripped by DMN on gamemodels.ru
- Converted to GTA V and templated by panos_zaf.
- Collision Boxes by rockstar
Rims are by a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab '11 (Hate me as much as you want for them but the original ones were 60.000 polygons)
- Rims by The Crew Ripped by King_Drift on gamemodels.ru
- Converted to GTA V by panos_zaf.
- Purchased from Turbosquid by officerpudding78.
- Converted, Textured, and Textured by officerpudding78.
- Additional credits for support from Rogue Thunder, Redneck, HP Deskjet, and HuskyBaud
SoundOff nForce Lightbar
- Soundoff Signal Nforce Lightbar scratch modeled and textured by HDgamerzPC
SoundOff Intesector Surface
- Modeled and mapped by Black Jesus
SoundOff mPower Fascia
- Made by 911Response
SoundOff nForce Deck Light
- Soundoff Signal Nforce Deck Light scratch modeled and textured by HDgamerzPC
- some textures from Bueno added
Go Rhino Pushbar- Twurtleee
- Modeled by Billy J
- Textures by Billy J
- Spotlight Created By Turn10Studios; Converted And Edited By Shmurda
- Soundoff PAR46 LED Insert Created By Shmurda
- Spotlight Mounting Bracket From GameModels.RU
- Textures By Shmurda
- Soundoff Signal 100n Speaker scratch modeled and textured by HDgamerzPC
MPH900 ALPR modeled and textured by tomcat8492
ALPR Computer by martin_stainman
Antennas by Jay.
Wobblebase Antenna Model/Texture - Deadspin
Laptop Stand by Twurtleee
M16 Assault Rifle:
Modeled By holymaness on TurboSquid,
Textured By holymaness,
Purchased By Walters,
Converted To GTA V By Walters.
Remington m870 Tactical Shotgun:
Modeled By WarHead3D on TurboSquid,
Textured By WarHead3D,
Purchased By Walters,
Converted To GTA V By Walters.
Gun mount by BlackJesus
CF-51 by OfficerUnderwood
Trunk Equipment by Billy J modifications
-Coban EDGE Modeled,Textured and UV mapped by Dan with da van
Model - Model is scratch built by johnclark1102
Texture - Texture is made by diablozer0d617
Kustom Signals Golden Eagle Radar modeled and textured by Gump
Notebook by Billy J modifications
-Console scratch made by SheriffVanDyck
-Radio, coffee cup and walkie talkie by Rockstar Games
P1000 Partition and Full Partition by Billy J modifications
ProGard Seat Organizer:
Made by ErinLindsay for GTA IV
Converted to GTA V by Koduuh
nERGY Siren Control Box by Ripple
Tahoe Trunk Cabinet 3D creation and UV mapping by Vertex
All vehicle liveries textured by me.
And support from my FiveM community and my friends.
You may use the vehicles in FiveM, singleplayer, wherever you want, and can skin them and upload the skins, just please don't reupload the models.