Welcome to GTAPoliceMods
Welcome to GTAPoliceMods, like most online communities you must register to interact or post within our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Guests can NOT download files. This is to prevent bots and malicious users. If you wish to have these restrictions removed, you can create an account or signing in. By signing up you gain the ability to...
- Download and upload unlimited files
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Upload Gallery Images
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
By MattHeres a PB400 for my charger base fitted and everything might as well release a good rambar for a good base so here ya go enjoy! happy holidays -Matt
PB400 by iansonwheels
textures by iansonwheels and matt
uvmapped dirt mapped burn map by matt
Enjoy! Use these credits in any release with this rambar if not the file will be taken down
PB5 WRAP NOT INCLUDED
By Matt2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit 1.2A
The car I've been working on for the past eight months or so, finally done. I've worked incredibly hard on it so I hope you all enjoy and appreciate it as much as I do. I highly recommend using both the carvariations and the vehicles.meta when you go in game with the vehicle. The carvariations fixes the dial color and the vehicles.meta fixes the dials . Please alert me on any vehicle bugs, inaccuracies, or anything else.
> A huge thank you to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, Ranger Rick for all their support. This wouldn't have been completed without them!
> If you're going to use this model please take your time and create a quality model. Do not rush any releases or make any variants that do not make sense. This is how you can respect my work. Thank you.
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
1.2A fixed the awd rims to look better and more IRL and did some bug fixing on some lods and added non center cap for RWD this should the last update i hope
This is currently the best Public DEV Version of my charger the people who have my private improved one keep using that one 😉
I just thought i should Upload it on GPM just in case people didn't see it on MF... Enjoy
By Bueno08/15/2019 (Old release)
Credits: SoundOff nFORCE Interior Front/Rear by Bueno
- DO NOT upload this file unlocked to any other website
- No, I wont help you in zmodeler or any other program
- Interior Bars.z3d
By DeadspinI was talking to some people in Discord about CB bases and using them on vehicles. Decided to make it for them.
Model angles will need to be adjusted to fit your specific vehicle. De-compound the base and rotate via the ball mount itself and the base to get it lined up.
Model/Texture - Deadspin
Extract the textures from Zmodeler.
By MattDecided to upload this SETINA PB300 here you guys go enjoy!
Credits - Modeled by Matt and RobertTM
INCLUDES LODS AND DIRTMAPPING!
By ShmurdaModel Overview
- Unity 335 Series With Soundoff Signal PAR46 LED Insert Spotlight
- Version 1.1
- Optimized For Zmodeler 3
- Mod Status: Open
- Model Status: Unlocked
- Spotlight Created By Turn10Studios; Converted And Edited By Shmurda
- Soundoff PAR46 LED Insert Created By Shmurda
- Spotlight Mounting Bracket From GameModels.RU
- Textures By Shmurda
- This Product Is Made Universally For All Compatible Vehicles!
- For Development Use Only!
By DeadspinTrunk Equipment Box modeled slightly after the Setina box they use in their package.
Set up to have the drawer slide out if you want.
Model/Texture by Deadspin
This is a dev part. It is a very basic dev part. If you don't know how to set it up please don't PM me asking me how. I release this under the assumption that you know how to use Zmodeler.
Dev part: Do with it what you will, I don't care if you modify it, just don't re-release it as your own, upload it locked and give credit where credit is due please.
By DeadspinPlenty of stop sticks out there but since GTA's native spike strip is the collapsible type and there weren't any of those I whipped up a very basic model of them to drop into trunks/trunk boxes.
High poly count since I'm a n00b and used Capsules instead of boxes or cylinders for the arms. Count is around 13k.
Model/Textures - Deadspin
This is a dev prop. Do with it as you will, I only ask to be credited if released in a public file.
By VanUhm yes just dont sell it locked or unlocked please k thanks