- Any information regarding someone’s account will not be disclosed to a third party, nor can a user give to a third party.
- Users must use a proper and valid email address. Any email addresses that are not valid or disposable will not be allowed; thus, the account being deleted and removed.
- Users must only use one account. Additional accounts without prior authorization will be removed and deleted.
- Users are subject to account limitations and services provided if the Terms of Services are violated. An account can be suspended, banned, and/or deleted without notice if violations of the Terms of Services occur or keep recurring. We reserve the right to terminate (ban) any account, at anytime, for any reason.
- Any false information provided during sign up (fake email, fake contact info, etc) will not be allowed and may lead to account termination.
- Account username, profile pictures, cover images, or descriptions may not contain any pornographic, obscene, political or racist images/references.
Spam Defense Registration
- We utilize an internal spam defense service provided by our forum software. Upon registration, a spam score on a scale of 1-4 is provided. Your spam score is determined based on whether your information has been reported by other communities using this same spam defense system A regular registration will provide a score of 1, and a recognized spam account will return a score of 2-4. If you register and a spam score of 2 or higher, you will require manual administrator validation.
- In the event upon registration you receive an error message stating "You are not permitted to register an account with this site", or you require manual validation, please reach out to us at support.gtapolicemods.com.
Spam Score 3-4 Registration Criteria
In order to proceed with a registration containing a spam score of 3-4, you must:
- Reach out to us at support.gtapolicemods.com stating that you are restricted from registering.
- You must link your Discord account to your forum account to verify legitimacy of the account.
- Without following these steps/meeting the registration criteria, you will be denied registration.
- In order to proceed with a registration containing a spam score of 3-4, you must:
Users and Registrations
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.