User content is defined as texts, images, downloads, profiles, signatures, and files within GPM. GPM does not have any control over content outside of the GPM communities (website, Discord).
Users may not post content that is considered offensive, obscene, pornographic, political, discriminatory, racist, or anything that violates the law.
Political content is allowed only in the downloads section so long as the file does not include any of the aforementioned prohibited content types, or would otherwise violate U.S. federal law(s).
- By uploading political content, you acknowledge and accept that there may be negative reactions or feedback on your content.
- Political content is allowed only in the downloads section so long as the file does not include any of the aforementioned prohibited content types, or would otherwise violate U.S. federal law(s).
- User content is required to be uploaded to the correct category.
- Begging, coercing, exchanging goods and/or services, or otherwise forcing users to provide you with positive reputation via reactions or otherwise is not permitted.
- All user posts should remain on topic or relevant to the topic.
No sales or transactions may be conducted outside of the GPM Marketplace.
- See GPM Marketplace guidelines for more details.
- Hidden content is subject to deletion after two (2) weeks of the content maintaining the “Hidden” status. No warning or notification shall be issued regarding upcoming deletions.
- GPM is an English-language community. When communicating on GPM platforms (website, Discord), you should only utilize English.