GPM holds Distinguished Developers accountable for their actions. Members who are set as a Distinguished Developer agree to following
- GPM holds users within the Distinguished Developers user group accountable for their actions. Users within the Distinguished Developers user group acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Distinguished Developers are not endorsed by GPM.
- Distinguished Developers must maintain an appropriate name, and profile photo.
Distinguished Developers must maintain the requirements necessary to hold the role, otherwise the role will be removed.
- If a user had their Distinguished Developer user group removed and have since regained the necessary criteria, the user may open a support ticket at support.gtapolicemods.com for evaluation of their re-admission.
GPM offers a premium user group referred to as “V.I.P.” to those who have financially supported GPM. V.I.P. members receive access to a “V.I.P. Lounge” where they are able to interact with other V.I.P. members. V.I.P. members may receive V.I.P. Newsletters and articles pertaining to the future of GPM and its associated services.
- V.I.P. members are still beholden to the community guidelines.
- V.I.P. does not guarantee perpetual and continued membership on the GPM platforms (website, Discord).
Community Affiliates are members who own, and operate a community, platform, or person associated with GPM. Community Affiliates are not endorsed by GPM, however they meet the GPM standards as a Community Affiliate. Community Affiliates…
- Maintain an active community relevant to GPM.
- Maintain a good standing within the GPM community.
- Community Affiliates are not exempt to community guidelines unless exemptions are explicitly stated.
Community Affiliates may advertise on their profile, signature space.
- Affiliates may advertise via PM only if a user inquires about their services, community, or platform first.
- To submit an application to become a community affiliate, open a support ticket at support.gtapolicemods.com under the "Request Community Affiliation" Department!