Although this is pretty self explanatory, it is a good idea for us to lay down some guidelines when it comes to spam.
- Gallery Images: We understand you have many pictures to share with the community. However, please use common sense and make sure you are not posting the same images (or similar images).
- For more information on unwanted content that may be considered "Spam" please read the "User Content" section in the Community Guidelines.
Low Quality Posting/Content is defined as any content that does not meet the community's expectations. Such as poor posts/content
- Making a thread with a few words
- Replying to a thread/content with a few words or in a low quality manner
- Uploading content that does not present the best of quality/shows lack of effort (poorly made textures, major inconsistencies, or unusable content)
- Uploading content with a few words/poor formatting (aka: copying from another website that has a white background and pasting here)
- Staff overall have the ability to decide what is considered a violation of our "Low Quality Post" guidelines. At the end of the day be creative and put effort into your content.
- Examples include..