The GTAPoliceMods Server Browser, is an area for members to list their FivePD servers, for others to find and play on. The guidelines are as follows:
- Users require a GPM TrustFactor score of at least 80% to create a server.
- Only 3 servers per user are allowed to be created.
- All servers must contain the FivePD modification.
- Creating alternate/dummy accounts to circumvent the server limits will not be tolerated, and will result in accounts being blacklisted from creating servers.
- Users may upvote servers on the server browser list, which will bump servers up higher in the list.
- Users are entitled to only 3 upvotes per month.
- Server upvotes reset on the first day of every month.
- Owners/users are not permitted to offer any gain or incentive, financial or not, to others, persuading them to use their upvotes to boost server status.
- In order for your server to be approved, you need to have a readable English description.
- You are permitted to have a description of the server in another language apart of the description, but a description in English is required.
You are permitted to link to external sites apart of your community listed in the server browser, as long as it is a resource/platform used to identify your community.
- Website, Discord links, TeamSpeak servers are all permitted.
- You are permitted to link to external sites apart of your community listed in the server browser, as long as it is a resource/platform used to identify your community.
The server browser can be found at servers.fivepd.com.
Disclaimers: The ability to create/upvote servers is completely dependent on users' TrustFactor score. VIP members, content creators, verified developers, and GTAPoliceMods staff do not receive any additional upvotes/abilities. The server browser is completely public. GTAPoliceMods/FivePD does not have an official server to play on.
Abuse of the GTAPoliceMods Server Browser in any way is not tolerated. Abuse will result in temporary/permanent blacklist from the browser. The browser was created for the public, and is designed to be used fairly.