- Messages between private parties are meant to stay between the parties involved and are not allowed to be shared without consent.
- Administrative and Moderation Staff will intervene in a conversation if the content in the message has been reported.
- If anyone believes a message violates the Terms of Service or violates any law, the message can be reported and staff will take appropriate action.
- Any sort of commercial activities, advertisement, or otherwise specified will not be allowed on the site and is forbidden.
- No "back-seat moderating". This means you acting as a moderator to resolve problems. Please let the staff deal with this.
- No flame wars, no exceptions.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.