- GPM Offers rare community medals. Some medals are considered "Thank you" medals. Meaning, we do not directly sell the medals but given as a "Thank you".
- Select GPM Medals CAN be traded or given to other members (create a support ticket for a request)
- Some GPM Medals require human verification. Such as Verified Arm Forces, Law Enforcement, etc. If you do not feel comfortable in the verification process you are NOT required to do this. Simply, you will not receive that medal. (Please note that only the Community Manager will see verification requests, once we have successfully verified you, all attachments/pictures will be deleted). To request verification please create a support ticket.
- The GPM Staff team has the power to deny, revoke or give medals at their discretion for any reason with or without notice.
- In the event we offer a promotion where users can create their own medal, the medal must be appropriate and must follow our Community Guidelines. Please note that Management must approve your request after purchase. In the event Management does not accept your request, you will receive a full refund. A Management Team member will reach out to you via PM to notify you of your new medal. You may not request the medal to be changed/edited after it has been finalized. Please allow up to 24-48 (or sooner) for your request to be finalized and complete. One custom medal purchase per user!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.