The GPM Marketplace is the only place on GPM that permits users to advertise their paid services and/or content.
- Users must be a V.I.P. or Distinguished Developer to offer their services.
- Content sold on the GPM Marketplace should only be advertised for single-player use.
- Content associated with illegal activity and/or committing copyright infringement is not permitted.
Any and all negotiations and/or agreements must be made via PM or on the Marketplace listing.
- Transactions that occur on Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, or any other external services are subject to our Outside Policy.
- The seller must upload the content to a file sharing website such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. and must message the buyer the download link via PM on GPM.
Linking to external websites is permitted.
- Users may utilize an “auto-buy” website should they not wish to deal with the hassle of a file sharing website.
- Sellers may require users to join their Discord server in the event they need to verify your identity, however all sales must be conducted through GPM and not Discord.
- All GPM community guidelines apply.
In order to minimize risk, we recommend following these steps before making a deal with another user on GPM.
- Check the user’s profile and review their reputation and GPM TrustFactor Score.
- Check the Deal Dispute subforums for any open deal disputes made against the member you are planning to make a deal with.
- Always remember that if something sounds too good to be true, it likely is.
Deal Disputes and Scam Reports
GPM Deal Disputes
If a user believes they have been the victim of a scam as a result of a transaction on the GPM Marketplace, or otherwise feel as though something has gone wrong with their deal, there is a process you can follow to attempt to rectify the issue(s).
Creating a Deal Dispute Threat (DDT)
The purpose of a DDT is twofold. Firstly, it brings the user's issue(s) to the attention of the Community Team, who, once provided with sufficient information, are able to attempt assistance on rectifying the issue(s) between any involved parties within the deal. Secondly, a DDT highlights the possibility of the other party potentially having malicious intent regarding deals, which is useful to other users who are considering, or are already dealing with party in question regarding their own deals.
DDT’s must have the following information:
- Link to the other party’s GPM profile.
Link to the GPM Marketplace listing in question, if it still exists.
- If not, please describe the contents of the listing and the Community Team will attempt to locate it utilizing moderation tools.
- Provide any DMs that transpired between both parties.
- Search the Deal Disputes section of the forum and provide links to any existing DDT’s involving the accused party.
- Post all images, screenshots, and videos that support your claim and include a short explanation for every piece of evidence provided.
Add the username and UID of the user in the thread title.
You can locate the user’s UID by going to their profile page, and checking the URL.
- For example, “https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/profile/1-ray/” has a UID of 1.
- You can locate the user’s UID by going to their profile page, and checking the URL.
- GPM is unable to recover any lost funds or force a member to complete a deal. Do not DM Community Team members regarding your DDT. All communication should be done through GPM. All transactions are performed at your own risk.