By using GPM Integrations, you agree to / understand the following:
- GPM reserves the right to terminate, suspend or disable access to the GPM Integrations platform at anytime.
- GPM reserves the right to limit connections during times of high usage.
- You agree to take full responsibility for your usage of GPM Integrations.
- GPM Community Guidelines, including the Developer Integration guidelines, are subject to change at anytime. You are responsible in ensuring compliance with our guidelines and keeping your usages up to date.
- You agree not to transmit harmful content or reverse engineer the GPM Integrations API.
- You agree not to attempt to circumvent any limitations on your access.
- You understand that in the event your GPM account is terminated or deleted your GPM Integrations access will be terminated.
- You agree to use the GPM Integrations platform in good faith. Any abuse or violations of the GPM Community Guidelines can result in moderation actions up to account termination.
Requirements to utilize GPM Integrations:
- Valid GPM Account
- TrustFactor score of 80% (only at first use)
- Account in good standing
Useful Help Docs