An event is defined as an official contest, raffle, or giveaway. The specific event rules will be outlined within the event announcement.
- All event submissions must be original and belong to the submitting user.
- All GPM community guidelines are applicable.
Cheating & Rule Violations
- If a user is caught cheating, abusing, or breaking stated rules of the event or any GPM community guidelines will result in their disqualification and/or moderation actions being placed on their account.
Event Specific Rules
- Each event will have its own set of criteria and rules listed within it. Users must comply with contest-specific rules.
- All GPM users can submit a support ticket under the “Host a Sponsored Event or Giveaway” option.
- If the event is on behalf of a community, YouTube channel, or any other platform, the requestor must be the owner of that organization.
- Event organizers must follow through with providing the winner their prize.
- Event organizers must provide proof if asked by the Community Team that the prize was delivered to the winner.
- Event organizers can only host one event per calendar quarter.
- GPM has the right to reject any event request or cancel a hosted event at any time for violations as it deems fit.
- Event hosts acknowledge and agree that they will not cancel or postpone their hosted event once it is announced.
Violations of the GPM Events guidelines may result in moderation action being taken against the offender’s account up to account termination.