Any warning issued by Community Team members will always have a provided reason. In the event you are warned, GPM recommends reading the content of your warning for clarity. If you have any confusion regarding the content of your warning, open a support ticket at support.gtapolicemods.com.
- Users are eligible to appeal any warning so long as it has been less than thirty (30) days since the warning issue date.
- Users may appeal a warning in the event they believe there was an error.
- All appeal decisions are final.
- To initiate the appeals process, open a support ticket at support.gtapolicemods.com under the “Warning Appeals” section.
In the event a user account is terminated, you may appeal it via “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You must wait a period of three (3) months from the date of account termination in order to appeal the ban. Please allow for up to five (5) business days for the Ban Appeals Committee to review your case. You will be updated via email as the Ban Appeals Committee reviews your case.
- Bans may only be appealed once.
More information regarding the appeals process can be found here.