For installation on ZAP-Hosting, use the steps outlined here.
- Make sure FiveM is set up correctly. More information can be found on this website.
- Download the latest release of FivePD from here.
- Navigate to \server\server-data\ in your server's installation directory. This part of the installation is very similar to other FiveM resources.
- Extract the FivePD folder from the downloaded copy of FivePD to the \server\server-data\resources folder.
- Navigate back to the \server\server-data\ folder and open the server.cfg file with a text editor.
Add ensure FivePD to the end of the section with similar "start" lines:
- Install the database following the steps shown below.
Database: Local Installation
- If you wish to use SQLite, you don't need to do anything special, just drag & drop the `fivepd` folder into your FiveM resources and you are set (Note: SQLite is not guaranteed to work on every linux distros)
Change the "db" key's value from "mysql" to "sqlite"
- Go to this website, download the latest release of XAMPP for your operating system and install it.
Open XAMPP and start the Apache and MySQL services.
- Click on the "Admin" button to the right of MySQL or open this link in your browser.
Click on the new button in the top left corner of the page:
You will be redirected to the database creation page. Enter fivepd for the name and utf8_bin for collation and press the Create button.
If you have created the database successfully you should see this in the top left corner:
- Click on the fivepd button, you will be redirected to the database's set up page. Click on the Import button:
Now you should see again the same thing as the image. Click on the Choose file button and select the fivepd.sql file. After that click on the Go button:
Change the "db" key's value in the config file from "sqlite" to "mysql". It's not case sensitive.
FivePD has now been installed. If everything has been followed correctly, you should be able to start your FiveM server and play.
Important: XAMPP (including MySQL and Apache) must be running before your FiveM server starts, every time (like in the second step).