- IMPORTANT: PLAYERS MUST BE A PART OF A DEPARTMENT TO RECEIVE CALLOUTS AND OPEN IN-GAME MENUS.
- Some FivePD vehicle features require additions to the vehicles.json file. It is recommended, but not mandatory, to make necessary additions to the vehicles.json file.
- F11 - Open duty menu
- Y - Accept callout and backup request
- Z - Open callout menu
- G - Open dispatch and scene management menu
- X - Open ped check menu (Also includes mimic etc during traffic stops)
- X - Set waypoint to the closest jail drop off point (only in vehicle if there is an arrest ped in the vehicle)
- Press and hold E (for about 2 secs) - Stop ped
- Press and hold E + aim (for about 2 secs) - Stop ped
- E - Stand close to a vehicle with a cuffed ped
- LSHIFT + E - Stand close to the trunk of a vehicle to take out the spike strips then press it again to lay them down. You can pick them up by pressing it again if you’re standing on them. If you go beyond 100m from them they will disappear automatically
- U - Put ped into jail. Only if you’re in a jail drop-off marker with an arrested ped
- J - Open the ID card panel, after you took a ped’s driving license
- B - Open MDT. Driver can only access it if the vehicle is stopped. The passenger can access it anytime.
- LSHIFT - Blip the vehicle in front of you. To initiate the traffic stop turn on your lights. To cancel a traffic stop or a chase press and hold it for 3 seconds
- F9 - Toggle ALPR
- X - Open traffic stop positioning menu. Go to marker controls: move around marker with arrow keys, then press enter. (More info in the Notes section)
LCTRL - Enable/disable cruise control. You need to enable the cruise control in the duty menu, before you can use it
- NUM+ - increase speed
- NUM- - decrease speed
These are available for everybody:
- /fdv - Delete the closest vehicle to you or the one you’re sitting in. It’ll delete the vehicle, all peds inside it and their blips if they have
- /fdp - Delete the closest ped to you
- /fdo - Delete the closest object to you. Note that it’ll only delete those objects that can be spawned with FivePD!
These are only available for MDT admins:
- /fivepd add <player’s server id> - Add a player to the allowlist
- /fivepd remove <player’s server id> - Remove a player from the allowlist
- Write these without the <> symbols! Example: /fivepd add 1
For server owner(s): (in server console only)
- fpd admin add <player's server id>
- fpd admin remove <player's server id>
- Write these without the <> symbols! Example: fpd admin add 1
Access Control ("Allowlist")
This feature was previously known as a whitelist. It allows admins to give/remove access to FivePD. To enable the allowlist, change it’s value in the config.json to true
You can request and cancel services using the dispatch menu or MDT. All service vehicles will go to the original position of the caller.
- Ambulance and fire department After arriving on the scene they’ll try to revive all dead peds in a 50m radius. The Ambulance service has a higher chance of revival.
- Air ambulance Works similar to the above, but with a higher chance of revival.
- Coroner and animal control After arriving on the scene they’ll remove all dead peds or animals in a 50m radius.
Tow truck If you request it…
- On foot: it’ll tow away the closest vehicle to you
- In the MDT it’ll tow away the vehicle in front of your vehicle
- Mechanic Vehicle selection works as if you would request a tow truck. After arriving on the scene it’ll fix the targeted vehicle.
Prison transport If you request it...
- On foot: it’ll go to the closest arrested ped
- In the MDT it’ll go to up to two arrested peds in the current vehicle
- Taxi It’ll go to the closest ped and take them away
Blue Station Markers
You can put cuffed peds into jail at the blue station markers around the map. These only appear when an arrested ped is either in the current vehicle or is being controlled by a player.