Thoughts on Flashing Lights?

Ray

• Management Team

Recently I have heard lots of different opinions on the game Flashing Lights. In my opinion, the game has gotten better, and it looks like the developers are pushing pretty good updates. I know we all primarily play GTA. However, I want to hear from the thoughts of the community. Do you think the game has some potential?
Ray

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

As the looks of it, it sure has the potentional of getting somewhere in my opinion. What I do think is that they're still quite heavily WIP and should tweak some final things like animations, feedback, UI changes and making it a bit smoother to play. However, these things are of course final touches but make the biggest impact on the players.

I've seen some gameplays and talked to a few people that play Flashing Lights and they all say it's pretty fun. Hell, it seems to run a lot better than most of those type games that are all being developed right now. 

Archived