A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

What resources are you running FivePD with?

Lucky™

1 minute ago, Lucky™ said:

How well does ELS work? I've been thinking about adding it instead.

Yes Sir, There is a couple settings you need to adjust in the config for it to be smooth and not laggy but its great!

• Like 2

BrockALPR, Lux, PTTPoliceRadio (Does gun holster animation), vMenu, a couple of custom cars, vSync and FivePD (of course ?).

Still trying to get eup to work but the outfits are never correct so we just use default skins. It's a basic setup that gets me and my friends playing.

30 minutes ago, Lucky™ said:

How well does ELS work? I've been thinking about adding it instead.

Definitely get ELS Plus, not ELS FiveM. The latter had tons of performance issues for us. First one is working fine.

And our resources: FivePD, BodyCam5M (coming soon™), ELS-Plus, PTTPolice Radio, Redwood Forest, SimpleSync, vMenu, Whitelist, wk_wars2x, and a bunch of replacement/addon vehicles and weapons.

• Like 2

notsebo.dev

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

25 minutes ago, Viper5420 said:

ESX, Map Mods, Redneck Vehicle Packs, vMenu, waithRS radar script, EUP.

How are you getting EUP to work? and tutorials you know of? I have had nothing but problems. Also trying to get ESX to work as well is a mess for me.

Right now I am running LUX, wk_wars2x, vMenu, addon cars

2 hours ago, TheBeard said:

How are you getting EUP to work? and tutorials you know of? I have had nothing but problems. Also trying to get ESX to work as well is a mess for me.

Right now I am running LUX, wk_wars2x, vMenu, addon cars

If you need support with getting EUP to work, please ask in the proper section of the forums. Not ask for help on this thread.

18 hours ago, Lars said:

Yes Sir, There is a couple settings you need to adjust in the config for it to be smooth and not laggy but its great!

How many people do you have in your server? Any time I have more than 4 of 5 cars in one area with their lights on it becomes a frame rate drop fest for anyone involved. That’s on a dedicated server with a 9900k 64gb of ram and a 250gb m.2 nvme so it’s not the server lol. 

Edited by Blk07ShelbyGT
  • Like 1

I run custom EUP uniforms for LSPD, LSSD, SASP, 2 fleets of private released Non-ELS cars with 6 cars each. LSPD runs blue and reds, LSSD and SASP run all blues. Custom liveries on all. Custom guns, WolfKnight‘a new wraith radar, radar gun, various DUI check point. vMenu so people can save their cars, load outs, and create custom characters. Server sided OCRP map, postal codes on UI, compass. There’s a lot more in but it’s basic stuff. We don’t allow RP on our FivePD server that isn’t LEO’s. The server is strictly tailored for officers and their gameplay. My ESX server is separate. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blk07ShelbyGT said:

How many people do you have in your server? Any time I have more than 4 of 5 cars in one area with their lights on it becomes a frame rate drop fest for anyone involved. That’s on a dedicated server with a 9900k 64gb of ram and a 250gb m.2 nvme so it’s not the server lol. 

Check my last post in here and if you need support please go to the support forum ?

notsebo.dev

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

1 minute ago, Sebo said:

Check my last post in here and if you need support please go to the support forum ?

Yeah I saw it after the fact. May have to try it for kicks. Thanks for the info. Worst case I’ll run non-ELS. I was using ELS-FiveM and that resource is rough lol. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blk07ShelbyGT said:

That will be fixed in the new update coming out btw. Sorry ❤️ 

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

• 2 weeks later...

We are using:

• FivePD
  • FivePDAudio
  • ESX
  • ELS +
  • Aprox 130 LEO vehicles + AddonVehicleSpawner
  • Custom LEO weapons
  • vMenu
  • FrFuel
  • Location script + Postal code (with map)
  • rs9000 Speed Radar
  • Realistic vehicle failure
  • ConnectQueue

Everyone in the server gets 60+ FPS, especially after the recent fivepd update. So well done on the optimization!

8 minutes ago, Yannickclae said:

~snip~

I seriously debating giving ELS+ a try. I've just heard so many different things about it, I don't want to invest the time setting it up only to not use it.

1 minute ago, Lucky™ said:

I seriously debating giving ELS+ a try. I've just heard so many different things about it, I don't want to invest the time setting it up only to not use it.

I recommend trying it with one pack first, so you can see if you like it or not. The setup process is quite time consuming and a lot of manual work!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 4:57 PM, Sebo said:

Definitely get ELS Plus, not ELS FiveM. The latter had tons of performance issues for us. First one is working fine.

And our resources: FivePD, BodyCam5M (coming soon™), ELS-Plus, PTTPolice Radio, Redwood Forest, SimpleSync, vMenu, Whitelist, wk_wars2x, and a bunch of replacement/addon vehicles and weapons.

Are you able to use the mimic, follow or traffic stop marker with ELS-Plus. It doesn’t work for me. It’s like the resource disables the keybinds even after you move the patterns to somewhere else. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Lucky™ said:

It’s unbelievably easy to set up. The VCF’s stay with the car(s) and you just route the resource file to read the vcf’s. Once I did it I was like well that’s not hard lol

Love this list I am adding a few to my server right now! For some reason though I cannot get custom cars to load still. I added the /resources/customcars, /resources/__resource.lua, and /resources/customcars/stream folder. Still nothing. Is there anything else I need to add on? Also which vehicle packs are you all running for LEO?

14 minutes ago, KIMCHI said:

Love this list I am adding a few to my server right now! For some reason though I cannot get custom cars to load still. I added the /resources/customcars, /resources/__resource.lua, and /resources/customcars/stream folder. Still nothing. Is there anything else I need to add on? Also which vehicle packs are you all running for LEO?

Go ahead and open your own support topic here and I'll be glad to try and help you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently running pretty much every callout plugin, (surprisingly no issues either)

•  Inferno's panic system as well as his weapon system (This allows for a safety mode for weapons as well as weapon fire modes, single, burst, auto) 
  •  Newest Wraith2 ARS (ALPR System)
  •  My own plugins i've uploaded
  •  Some testing versions of callouts I plan to release (British themed)
  •  TokoVOIP (Will probably be changing to SaltyChat not sure yet)
  •  ls-radio (This isn't actually being used yet but... the plan is to use a custom radio channel for officers to use it as a dispatch system when in vehicles? Not sure yet.)
  •  A few custom cars (British)
  •  ServerSync for weather and time
  •  ELS Plus
  •  Custom streamed weapons (Not made by me, Glock 17, MP5, HK416, G36C and some others)
  •  A custom version of a Vespucci MLO to suit the MET Police
  •  A whole bunch of other MLO's (35+)
  •  Realistic Vehicle Failure
  •  FRfuel
  •  British Peds (I'm wanting to make my own and upload em here at some point soon... TM.)
  •  Taser Framework LS (This is a really new script, allows you to shoot cartridges separate on tazers and allows you to keep barbs in people and continue charging them whilst still in Peds, makes tazers way more realistic.)

Probably a few others I've missed but it runs superb and gives a good feel. My main thing atm is revamping alot of things to be British.