Where are the uniforms located in the directory?

MelonKami

Question

Hello everyone ?  I quickly noticed where the vehicle options in the menu is located, which is in a vehicle.json file, but I am trying to add an addon ped to the menu, but I can't seem to locate where the uniforms are located, anyone know? I also want to remove a couple of uniforms in the menu

Edited by MelonKami
Misleading title

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, MelonKami said:

Hello everyone ?  I quickly noticed where the vehicle options in the menu is located, which is in a vehicle.json file, but I am trying to add an addon ped to the menu, but I can't seem to locate where the uniforms are located, anyone know? I also want to remove a couple of uniforms in the menu

I do not think there is a location for them at this time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

I do not think there is a location for them at this time. 

Owe well, btw I gotta thank you for your activity and you helping out on the forums man! I see you in like every post and even tho it's not like a solution it still helps to see that people care and try to help. Hopefully they'll add the uniform and ect soon