A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Server console Errors with FivePD scripts

blkwlf2

Question

Have the errors in screenshots thrown upon starting the FiveM server(Hosted on Zap-hosting), same errors are thrown on 18.6.8, 19.7.2, and 21.1.6, no idea what's going on, assuming it's something with the DLL files.

Any other information can be provided upon asking to help mitigate the Issue.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

I just figured this out. I stared at this page for hours yesterday. If you are using ZAP-Hosting..

Solution: 

Go to your dashboard, click FTP-Browser on the sidebar. Then click the blue button "Set FTP Permissions". This will set permissions for all resources to load their scripts properly. And more importantly, FivePD works now!

• Like 2

Kilo/D. DaGuerro

12 minutes ago, blkwlf2 said:

It's something with the DLL's themselves guys. Probably going to have to wait until someone else comes forward with the same issue and a solution, or wait until the next version comes out.

Or just redownload it. The .dll is fine, otherwise every person on this version would have the same issue. 

You can also check out my updated guide and see if you've missed anything:

• Like 1

notsebo.dev

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

• Community Administrator
Just now, RehabRocket said:

Please follow this topic for Zap Hosting for installing it on Zap hosting Servers 

This one is sadly outdated. Sebo is currently working on a new one. ?

Just now, A Stranger said:

Seems to be CalloutManager. It's been merged with the FivePD resource in the last updates. 

Correct, the callout manager resource is no longer required as the new FivePD updates have merged them as A stranger said.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

2 minutes ago, A Stranger said:

Seems to be CalloutManager. It's been merged with the FivePD resource in the last updates. 

Agreed it is

7 minutes ago, blkwlf2 said:

Have the errors in screenshots thrown upon starting the FiveM server(Hosted on Zap-hosting), same errors are thrown on 18.6.8, 19.7.2, and 21.1.6, no idea what's going on, assuming it's something with the DLL files.

Any other information can be provided upon asking to help mitigate the Issue.

Try getting 1.0.3.1 the newest FivePD update and then following that tut without callout manager if im understanding it for zaphosting @NorthCam18

Edited by RehabRocket

Have followed the tutorial provided on This page using the lastest version 1.0.3.1, fivepd is in resource folder, and start fivepd is in server.cfg, as it is starting.

calloutmanager is not a seperate resource in my install, as it is merged with fivepd resource in the lastest. That'w why I have no idea what the issue could be.

Edited by blkwlf2

2 minutes ago, blkwlf2 said:

Have followed the tutorial provided on This page using the lastest version 1.0.3.1, fivepd is in resource folder, and start fivepd is in server.cfg, as it is starting.

Did it show the same error still?  and please keep in mind the fivepd is only fully supported on fivem server version 1868  if it is still not working after 1868 then sadly thats beyond my knowledge and you would have to wait for someone who knows Zap-Hosting.

1 minute ago, RehabRocket said:

Did it show the same error still?  and please keep in mind the fivepd is only fully supported on fivem server version 1868  if it is still not working after 1868 then sadly thats beyond my knowledge and you would have to wait for someone who knows Zap-Hosting.

Yes, even on version 1868. OS of server shouldn't matter, correct?

Yes, even on version 1868. OS of server shouldn't matter, correct?

OS Shouldn't matter. Have you tried disabling the Callout Manager? if not id try disabling it and they going from that point worse comes to worse you might need to start over.

3 minutes ago, RehabRocket said:

OS Shouldn't matter. Have you tried disabling the Callout Manager? if not id try disabling it and they going from that point worse comes to worse you might need to start over.

How do I go about disabling Callout Manager?

3 minutes ago, RehabRocket said:

Take it out of the server.cfg dont have it as Start Callout Manager just remove it from the server.cfg 

It isn't in the server.cfg as it's integrated with the FivePD resource in 1.0.3.1.

4.PNG

Edited by blkwlf2

1 minute ago, blkwlf2 said:

It isn't in the server.cfg as it's integrated with the FivePD resource in 1.0.3.1.

no no the resource, so your not calling the resource you only need to start fivepd by it self now. if that doesnt work then im not too sure cause its to explain with out screen shots

Just now, RehabRocket said:

no no the resource, so your not calling the resource you only need to start fivepd by it self now. if that doesnt work then im not too sure cause its to explain with out screen shots

See attached screenshot, im not starting anything other than FivePD in server.cfg

4.PNG

Edited by blkwlf2

4 minutes ago, blkwlf2 said:

See attached screenshot, im not starting anything other than FivePD in server.cfg

just a odd question, have you cleared out your cache since the server started last time? since u done some of the fixing? if not i would suggest deleting the cache (it redownloads when u start the server ) it usually does a internal keeping of stuff

just a odd question, have you cleared out your cache since the server started last time? since u done some of the fixing? if not i would suggest deleting the cache (it redownloads when u start the server ) it usually does a internal keeping of stuff

I have... This baffles me...

Just now, blkwlf2 said:

I have... This baffles me...

it baffles me and you both ? i dont ever recall seeing something like this cause yea i just put up two fivepd servers so im not too sure whats going on it could be a Zap-Hosting problem but then again its just throwing some errors related to the callout manager..

it baffles me and you both ? i dont ever recall seeing something like this cause yea i just put up two fivepd servers so im not too sure whats going on it could be a Zap-Hosting problem but then again its just throwing some errors related to the callout manager..

You put them up through zap-hosting? if so what FiveM version? lastest FivePD version?

You put them up through zap-hosting? if so what FiveM version? lastest FivePD version?

one was on my own dedicated box the other was on a VPN,  both servers are running 1868 and latest version of FivePd (1.0.3.1) the VPS was a linux os based and the dedicated is running windows server 2008

Edited by RehabRocket

29 minutes ago, RehabRocket said:

one was on my own dedicated box the other was on a VPN,  both servers are running 1868 and latest version of FivePd (1.0.3.1) the VPS was a linux os based and the dedicated is running windows server 2008

I've tried everything, still getting those errors on the CalloutManagerServer, and the TrafficStopServer.net scripts. Hope someone will have an answer tomorrow.

• Community Administrator
15 minutes ago, blkwlf2 said:

I've tried everything, still getting those errors on the CalloutManagerServer, and the TrafficStopServer.net scripts. Hope someone will have an answer tomorrow.

From what I know we had a server.cfg issue after upgrading as well. I didn't fix it, but apparently the server.cfg and others were replaced with vanilla ones and after that it started to work. 

I had the same problem and I found the error! You need to change the top on the config.jason with the name, password and username of your database, like you probably did in a last version

Edited by pilule99

6 hours ago, A Stranger said:

From what I know we had a server.cfg issue after upgrading as well. I didn't fix it, but apparently the server.cfg and others were replaced with vanilla ones and after that it started to work. 

It wasn't the server.cfg I replaced, but the config.json of FivePD itself, because the admin code was added.

3 hours ago, pilule99 said:

I had the same problem and I found the error! You need to change the top on the config.jason with the name, password and username of your database, like you probably did in a last version

Yea, you always have to do that lol. I usually compare the configs when updating and only replace what's needed instead of just dragging and dropping the whole folder, so things like that don't happen. 

Will start on the new ZAP Hosting guide in a few minutes as well.

• Like 1

notsebo.dev

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click