A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Starter.bat errors

Cheetah

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 01:45 PM.

Question

Hey, I started starter.bat and I got a few warning. I think I got every step right in the installation, I just need that to work, and I need to figure out how to join my own server using the FiveM application.

Help please ? 

startbat....png

11 answers to this question

Just now, Cheetah said:

Hey, I started starter.bat and I got a few warning. I think I got every step right in the installation, I just need that to work, and I need to figure out how to join my own server using the FiveM application.

Help please ? 

startbat....png

You don't have them set in the config.json. Only some hook. I get the same warnings and it works perfectly fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Doesn't affect performance at all.

1 minute ago, Blk07ShelbyGT said:

You don't have them set in the config.json. Only some hook. I get the same warnings and it works perfectly fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Doesn't affect performance at all.

Okay! Thanks! How do I start my game up? Never did it before ?

Just now, Cheetah said:

How do I start playing FivePD with all the mods and stuff?

Open FiveM, go to direct connect and type in your IP and Port. If you're home hosted you can go to settings and check the box that says allow localhost and click that and it auto connects you. You can also search for it in the server list if you allow your server to be searched. My server is for friends only to mess around with when we don't feel like RPing on our main server so it's whitelisted and off the list. Just depends on how you set up you server.cfg

5 minutes ago, Blk07ShelbyGT said:

Open FiveM, go to direct connect and type in your IP and Port. If you're home hosted you can go to settings and check the box that says allow localhost and click that and it auto connects you. You can also search for it in the server list if you allow your server to be searched. My server is for friends only to mess around with when we don't feel like RPing on our main server so it's whitelisted and off the list. Just depends on how you set up you server.cfg

Do mods you download here work when you insert it, or do you have to do some special thing? Also how do you go on duty?

Edited by Cheetah

Single player mods do not work on FiveM. You need to have a clean copy of GTA in order for FiveM to even open. They have a fairly strict anticheat system so you can get banned if the system catches modded files. As far as the few plugins made for FivePD, yes they work. You need to put them in their correct section of the FivePD file in your server. You go on duty by hitting F11, you check the box that says On Duty. That will put you in the database under users. I suggest making yourself an admin. It will require a server restart. Go into your database > users and edit yourself. Under isAdmin put a 1. Restart your sever. Join again. Spawn in a car either from the menu or whatever trainer you use. Hit B on the keyboard once in the car, this will bring up you CAD/MDT, and create your first department and away you go.

Edited by Blk07ShelbyGT

13 minutes ago, Blk07ShelbyGT said:

Single player mods do not work on FiveM. You need to have a clean copy of GTA in order for FiveM to even open. They have a fairly strict anticheat system so you can get banned if the system catches modded files. As far as the few plugins made for FivePD, yes they work. You need to put them in their correct section of the FivePD file in your server. You go on duty by hitting F11, you check the box that says On Duty. That will put you in the database under users. I suggest making yourself an admin. It will require a server restart. Go into your database > users and edit yourself. Under isAdmin put a 1. Restart your sever. Join again. Spawn in a car either from the menu or whatever trainer you use. Hit B on the keyboard once in the car, this will bring up you CAD/MDT, and create your first department and away you go.

What is your Discord username? We will talk there ?

TopicMoved.png.08c12bf51fa6662256f85ba2d98ba7fc.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Issue was not FivePD related but FiveM server related.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account