Unable to Edit my Images

TheKodah
Message added by Ray

Moderation Notice: Thread has been locked for further discussions.

Reason: Issue resolved.

Question

Hello, I am trying to edit the descriptions for the images in my album and I have done so even when I initially upload them but it always reverts back to the image name and After I upload them I can not edit the description. A few days ago, I was able to edit the description of some of my images but now it seems like I can not edit any of them.

4 answers to this question

• Management Team

@TheKodah Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Turns out there were some permissions that where conflicting with allowing members to edit their content. We have gone ahead and fixed it. Let me know if this has solved your problem.

Thank you again,

Ray

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

• Management Team

@TheKodah Let me take a look. I do know that gifs can cause issues with the forum software. May cause images to load slower given the size. However let me take a look real fast

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

1 hour ago, Ray said:

@TheKodah Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Turns out there were some permissions that where conflicting with allowing members to edit their content. We have gone ahead and fixed it. Let me know if this has solved your problem.

Thank you again,

Ray

Everything seems to be fixed! Thank you for the quick reply!

• Management Team

@TheKodah No worries!

Going to go ahead and lock this thread as the issue has been resolved

Kind regards,

Ray

Archived