Five PD could not connect to database

TheTrueUprising

Question

Hello FivePD enthusiast and players alike! So as a heads up I am trying to do something different compared to most fivepd servers I am trying to implement FivePD on top of my already existing RP server just to let people play however they want and the only thing I changed in my sql file for fivepd was to create a user2 table instead of deleting the user table and just using the one from fivepd. but when I start my server everything loads fine for my rp scripts and most of the fivepd scripts as well the only issue I have come across is that fivepd can not connect to my database for some reason. I have watched and installed everything correctly as I have been coding and building this server for a little while now but im not exactly sure where to go from here. I dont get a loading screen because I am using a custom made loading screen for my server already I could try adding the fivepd columns to my original user table but I dont think that will solve my issue let me know if you guys have any fixes.

chrome_DyvDYNGXZC.png

chrome_eRFiQVgyEG.png

chrome_RqqXAYGnLa.png

chrome_EjfrUIH1qH.png

13 answers to this question

well since im trying to add fivepd to my rp server didnt want to just delete my user table cuz I dont want to just make this a fivepd server I want to combine them both but this is what my json looks like and I installed the new version of the fivepd script and inserted the new sql 

notepad_B1424ydQjo.png

and now when I update to the new version which is 1.01 this is the new error I get which idk what to try next the only diffrent thing I did in the database was the user tables user is for all my rp scripts and other things and user2 is for all fivepd stuff 

chrome_WwgOMPi6Zy.png

not sure what you mean by that but this is the only difference I have for the sql all other tables are the same for the script im thinking im gonna have to change something in the actual fivepd code for it to pull from the user2 table instead of the user table

chrome_qUIAJaqEIn.png

chrome_I1aZxMZocb.png

Edited by TheTrueUprising