FivePD messes with people spawning in

Viper5420

Question

I recently installed FivePD and when people join my server it spawns them in-front of the police headquaters, which is fine. But the problem is it spawns them floating in the air, and it doesnt allow the players to move. Anyone know how to fix this, or also have this problem. Any help would be appriciated.

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Viper5420 said:

I recently installed FivePD and when people join my server it spawns them in-front of the police headquarters, which is fine. But the problem is it spawns them floating in the air, and it doesn't allow the players to move. Anyone know how to fix this, or also have this problem. Any help would be appreciate.

From what I understand, If you change the player ped to a cop model, things should work just fine. This is the first reading about this. Strange... Take out or edit whatever spawn manager you might have too. FivePD should be installed on a clean copy of a server, then slowly add other scripts to see what works and what doesn't.