FivePD just doesn't do anything

tjbaker2004

Question

I load up my game with FivePD and calloutmanager installed correctly (with assistance from someone with it working) and nothing happens, no icons, no menu, no sounds the loading screen appears though, I am getting an error in my fivem console (not main console) about something like "Uncaught Error: Only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed (@calloutmanager/computer/bundle and it cuts off there)", I have no clue what this is and when I google it just comes up with a load of jibberish about babel polyfills pls help

-Tj (person with issues)

3 minutes ago, Jophics said:

Hey could you double check your config.json? It’s located in the calloutmanager resource, check if it’s directed to your database.

Yep, maybe you missed something, show us the config, please.

• Like 1

I have installed it with assistance of someone who it is working for multiple times, installed it following the guide and everything should work they both load but nothing happens, my main console shows no errors that the guy it worked for did and I still have not found a fix

Well, let's do the following, redo the whole process from this guide here, it's very detailed and I guarantee it will help.

[TUTORIAL] How to properly install FivePD on ZAP Hosting

And regardless of whether it works or not, I would like you to show us the connection settings to the database of both the server and CalloutManager.

8 minutes ago, Callegan said:

Well, let's do the following, redo the whole process from this guide here, it's very detailed and I guarantee it will help.

[TUTORIAL] How to properly install FivePD on ZAP Hosting

And regardless of whether it works or not, I would like you to show us the connection settings to the database of both the server and CalloutManager.

what exactly do you mean by the connection settings?

15 minutes ago, tjbaker2004 said:

what exactly do you mean by the connection settings?

I presume he wants to see your database info (blur out pertinent info that’s specifically to you). and wants to more than likely compare it to your database and what’s on your config.json file 

Edited by wid3spreadpanic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wid3spreadpanic said:

He wants to see your database info (blur out pertinent info that’s specifically to you). Wants to more than likely compare it to your database and what’s on your config.json file 

Exactly, couldn't have said it better.

10 minutes ago, tjbaker2004 said:

3306? its showing that for mysql

As far as I can see, your MySQL connection is ok.

Lets check the config.json, It’s located in the CalloutManager resource, show us please.

Hey so sometimes a database is only allowed to be accessed by a certain ip, is that all configured correctly? Are you sure your database is setup correctly? I'm not sure but you might have to port forward some ports too.

Just now, Jophics said:

Hey so sometimes a database is only allowed to be accessed by a certain ip, is that all configured correctly? Are you sure your database is setup correctly? I'm not sure but you might have to port forward some ports too.

If I knew what a word of that meant i could try to answer it oof

So sometimes databases have permissions set, this means only a certain IP-adress is allowed to connect to that database, did you set up the database correctly? Did you run the .sql file that came with the FivePD download? 

Just now, Jophics said:

So sometimes databases have permissions set, this means only a certain IP-adress is allowed to connect to that database, did you set up the database correctly? Did you run the .sql file that came with the FivePD download? 

I imported it if that is what you mean?