A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Howdy

TheKodah

2097222104_Layer3.png.611379a71bc4ad5513074c1d10fc1c6d.png

Howdy everyone!

So My name is Dakotah but I go by the alias TheKodah. I have been been developing models for quite a long time, but I did take a break from modeling shortly after GTAPoliceMods shut down and then I started doing GTA V mods  around Febuarary. I currently live in Maryland and I am in the Cyber defense / Data Science world for my 9 - 5 and then when I come home I enjoy RPing as either a Cop or Lawyer on my favorite server. I am not sure if I can say it here so I will leave that out but besides RolePlaying, I enjoy playing LoL, Rocket League, and pretty much any simulator type of game. If you are new to modding, have any questions, or want to do a project together, dont hesitate to reach out to me! The best way to contact me is on Discord. I look forward to speaking with most of you at somepoint!

Discord: TheKodah#1993
Twitter: @TheKodah

• Management Team

Glad to have you back at GPM!

As always welcome and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask ?

Ray

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Archived