A few issues I've found so far:

astrocon

Question

1) Ped interaction menu won't open at all. Tried on multiple different civs, after stopping them with aim + E (pressing E without aiming seems to do nothing?)

2) Criminal record screen looks like this

3) Changing keybinds in the MDT does nothing (yes, I looked at the list of FiveM supported keys and they still didn't work, ie I tried to remap the ped interaction menu to L because X was not working, but after exiting and reentering the MDT it had reset itself to X

4) ALPR intermittently doesn't work, and cruise control doesn't work

Edited by astrocon

6 answers to this question

Thank you for reporting this, it will greatly help our development team. I believe most of those bugs should be addressed/fixed in coming updates.

Just for future reference, for any bug reports, they can be posted in our bug reports category.

Thank you again!

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, NorthCam18 said:

Thank you for reporting this, it will greatly help our development team. I believe most of those bugs should be addressed/fixed in coming updates.

Just for future reference, for any bug reports, they can be posted in our bug reports category.

Thank you again!

Thanks, I actually tried to post this there but I can't access that page (pic)

Just now, astrocon said:

Thanks, I actually tried to post this there but I can't access that page (pic)

Interesting, I don't believe that should be like that. If you try navigating in the header bar from FivePD > FivePD bug reports and clicking on the link, does it show the same error message?

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

Just now, NorthCam18 said:

Interesting, I don't believe that should be like that. If you try navigating in the header bar from FivePD > FivePD bug reports and clicking on the link, does it show the same error message?

Yeah, it also does it through there. I figured it was an accident lol.